Rumor : Noctis Inventory Includes Underwear, Nipple Slots

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Rumor : Noctis Inventory Includes Underwear, Nipple Slots

User Info: Horsemanwar 2000

Horsemanwar 2000
4 years ago#11
Since they are going to have a new manliness stat does that mean we can customize Noctis so he looks like an actual man and not a flat chested girl. Also i predict this stat will come in handy for the Johnny Bravo-esque mini games where he whips off his shirt and poses off against other men in an attempt to win Stella.

User Info: SugarBoogers

SugarBoogers
4 years ago#12
Horsemanwar 2000 posted...
Since they are going to have a new manliness stat does that mean we can customize Noctis so he looks like an actual man and not a flat chested girl. Also i predict this stat will come in handy for the Johnny Bravo-esque mini games where he whips off his shirt and poses off against other men in an attempt to win Stella.

That's inefficient though. If you want a character to specialize in Manliness you're better off with Gladiolus' high base stats or Ignis' effective boosts.
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Rumor : Noctis Inventory Includes Underwear, Nipple Slots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived