Do you think that this game is cancelled?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do you think that this game is cancelled?

User Info: LordYggdrasilXX

LordYggdrasilXX
4 years ago#1
Do you think Square Enix has cancelled FF Versus XIII? - Results (141 votes)
Yes
39.72% (56 votes)
No
60.28% (85 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just want to know what everyone thinks. I think the whole E3 announcement is a load of bull and we are just going to get FFXV.

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#2
No.
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
4 years ago#3
I am going to say no for now. But if nothing as mentioned at E3 (which I am not counting on), then I will officially lose all hope. :(

I still say no only because they confirmed they were still working on it as recently as a couple of months ago. I don't think they would just lie. But, we've seen SE's work lately so who really knows.

User Info: 3Storms

3Storms
4 years ago#4
No.

I find it more likely to believe that it's been re-named FF-15.

User Info: g4m3r95

g4m3r95
4 years ago#5
matt091282 posted...
I am going to say no for now. But if nothing as mentioned at E3 (which I am not counting on), then I will officially lose all hope. :(

this

if it's not a e3 or any major event this year than i give up waiting for this
enough is enough
tacos=awesomeness

User Info: DarknessXSeeker

DarknessXSeeker
4 years ago#6
They need to just cancel the damn game, at this rate it ain't going anywhere and I want my Kingdom Hearts III.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

User Info: The_Lost_Sabre

The_Lost_Sabre
4 years ago#7
Despite their recent questionable decisions, I hoped SE haven't stooped to that level of stupidity. There's no telling what sort of outrage may happen as a result. Also, doing that is basically saying they were spending their budget for nothing.
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
4 years ago#8
If it doesn't show up at E3, it's save to say it has been silently canceled last year when the rumors came up. Their talk was just to calm down the investors.

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
4 years ago#9
If we don't see this game at E3 2013 and FFXV is announced instead, it will be safe to presume this game has been quietly cancelled.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.

User Info: LionHeart48

LionHeart48
4 years ago#10
g4m3r95 posted...
matt091282 posted...

this

if it's not a e3 or any major event this year than i give up waiting for this
enough is enough

^ Yeah I can't take this s*** anymore.
IX > VI > VII > IV > VIII > V > X > XII > I > III > II > 50 miles down filled with human waste then XIII
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do you think that this game is cancelled?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived