- Go find a definition of sexism that isn't subjective or ambiguous. Go ahead. I'm waiting. Remember to put your source as well. Moreover, what you find as "discriminating" is not a fact either. Again, find me a definition of "discrimination" that is not subjective, or ambiguous.
- You are correct, disliking something, and it being "right" or "wrong" to dislike something are subjective and not facts.
- Actually sir, me "hating" or "disliking" something is up for debate until i clarify it, if and when i actually bother to clarify it. I'm definitely going to criticize you for claiming an opinion as a fact, as you are speaking about something that you do not know.
- The easiest way for you to understand something, does not mean that your understanding is fact sir.
- You calling parts of my posts "mistakes" are more of your opinions which i couldn't care less about.
- Try again.
- I.E. you expect me to care about your opinion as my opinion apparently made you unhappy. That's quite laughable.
- Then you proceed to imply that i act differently when not on the internet. If that's what you're implying, that's even more laughable as you are speaking as if you actually know me.
- Try again.
put your buster swords and sabin dolls away old timers...
there is no doubt that ff x, ff xii, and ffxiii are the best..... don't play the old games they recommend or you will get bored very quickly this day in age..
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
here are some definitions for your benefit.
Your dispute's not with them, though. It's with me.
look, Jman, I'm only going to say this once more. You made a comment which suggests that you dislike women in some way. All you need(ed) to do to overcome my criticism is clarify that you -don't- dislike women....that you wrote your comment in error...that I misread your intentions....
Unless you do....you're refusing to prove me wrong, refusing to disagree with me at all and giving validity to my interpretation
ITT: Grown men go at it. /SMH
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
To be honest with you, Gensai, I'm gonna have to say that I think Jman is a troll. Heck, if I knew you in person, I'd bet you 10 bucks he'll just say something along the lines of "I'm not required to clarify anything to you"... And though I'm a bit confused concerning what you mean with "clarify that you -don't- dislike women", I feel the need to point out that he'd have to motivate his position pretty well/extensively in order to convince me he's not a sexist/misogynic... "I won't play this game because the main character is a woman" requires a bit more of an explanation than "I don't hate women" to sound convincing. (Compare: "I refuse to play this game because the main character is a Jew. But I'm not an antisemite." How convincing was that?)
I would also say that he DOES, in fact, dispute the definitions of the words (hell, he's basically saying there's actually no such thing as discrimination, because prejudice requires a subjective perspective) but that's kinda beside the point.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
- If you didn't know, those definitions of "prejudice" are subjective and ambiguous, along with the second definition of sexism. Moreover, people discriminate almost every day on nearly anything if you are trying to say that discrimination is telling or recognizing the difference between one thing or another. I just differentiated one word for another and with your apparent logic, that's discrimination. Try again.
- Wrong. I made a comment and from that comment, you interpreted that i dislike women, or something along those lines.
- The bottom line is, you don't know if i do or not and therefore, any instance of you speaking as if you actually do is idiocy.
- I'm not obligated to prove you wrong as your opinion isn't worth a damn to me, and you will most likely remain ignorant in this situation. Moreover, you trying to say that something is a fact when you actually don't know if it is or not is leading me to believe that you are an idiot. The only things you actually have are mere speculation, opinions, and words with subjective and ambiguous definitions.
- Try again kid.
- Again, i'm not obligated to convince anyone on the internet as i don't give a damn about what you think and you definitely have no authority over me whatsoever.
- With that being said, i'm not sure why you think i would care to attempt to convince you one way or the other at all.
there is no doubt that ff ix ff x and ffxiii are the best.......
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
You can pick up the psp remakes of 1 and 2 rather cheap. 3 and 4 remakes on the ds. 5 and 6 will be tricky. Preferably the gboy remakes because the psn versions glitch. However 7, 8, and 9 on the psn run perfectly for only 10$ each. As for the rest there are only the original versions. I began with the psone version of 7 as a kid, then played X. Now I've played them all except 11 and 14. Which are both mmo's. I'm considering getting XIV Realm Reborn if its on next gen consoles though.
There's also the odd games like Dissidia and Crisis Core on the psp. Both fun in their in way.
Fair. I call you sexist. You don't deny it. End of story.
Graham, you're right, you were right all along and I can't apologize enough to the TC for hijacking an FF topic with petty squabble.
- Gensai out
- You call me sexist, i disagree. Get over it.
Add user to Ignore List after reporting