Found this on Reddit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Found this on Reddit

User Info: Holy_Cloud105

Holy_Cloud105
4 years ago#11
It's fake.

Also, what's with the prices?

I assume it's the total cost of all the copies of the games. Or maybe they think all of those games are being bundled with PS3's.
"Thunder is in the heavens; lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"

User Info: rachelberry1600

rachelberry1600
4 years ago#12
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
It's fake.

Also, what's with the prices?

I assume it's the total cost of all the copies of the games. Or maybe they think all of those games are being bundled with PS3's.

I think total cost. Also, if its suppose to be true, i at least expect a announcement very soon. E3 wouldnt make sense because i'm sure Versus will still stay on the PS3 but its SE we're talking about so expect anything.
Cookie dough.

User Info: Rose_of_May

Rose_of_May
4 years ago#13
Looking forward to playing Dark Souls 2 at the end of the month!

User Info: Asd202

Asd202
4 years ago#14
BuckeyeTiba posted...
ValorZrayk posted...
No way is Versus coming out by the end of the second quarter.

It's possible if they suddenly re-announce it at PAX, but ya, that wouldn't make sense considering it's an American event...

There is zero, absolutely ZERO chance of this game being re-announced at PAX. What you will get from SE at PAX will be Deus EX port to WiiU.

User Info: Oil_Rope_Bombs

Oil_Rope_Bombs
4 years ago#15
Lol, these are just placeholders. Dark Souls 2 is obviously gonna come late 2013 or early 2014, and no way Versus XIII or Half Life Episode 3 will come this early.
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png http://i.imgur.com/rIP9VOl.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Found this on Reddit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived