Your reaction if Versus isn't @ E3 but FFVII PS4 remake is...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Your reaction if Versus isn't @ E3 but FFVII PS4 remake is...

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
3 years ago#1
I'd be pissed about Versus, but a 7 remake would almost guarantee PS4 sales and resurrect SQEX unless they screwed it up lol.
The Official Maverick Hunter Zero of the MvC3 board!
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: Gallusz

Gallusz
3 years ago#2
I'd be pissed off.

Because I doubt FF7 remake would be done anytime soon.

And... IT'S TIME FOR VERSUS DAMMIT

User Info: Graham_Chapman

Graham_Chapman
3 years ago#3
Why are there so damn many "your reaction if" topics, these days? Seriously, it makes me wanna make a "Your reaction when you see yet another 'your reaction' topic" topic. I'd much rather even have VS topic than these annoying and trite things... *sigh*
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
3 years ago#4
I have difficulty grasping the idea that Square-Enix would suddenly be "resurrected" by remaking Final Fantasy VII. If you only mean financially, I guess that would be the case if sales were as strong as fans expect them to be. It doesn't mean that the future quality of games will increase though and I struggle believing that a one time cash influx really changes the scope of things in the future.
All my friends are in bar bands.

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
3 years ago#5
Well, I don't remember ever making a "your reaction" topic, so w/e and I did mean financially due to fan service only
The Official Maverick Hunter Zero of the MvC3 board!
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: ValorZrayk

ValorZrayk
3 years ago#6
I would be mad. SE's big problem right now is staying on things to long and not moving forward with the series.
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>6>4>1>2>10-2

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
3 years ago#7
Depends:

If the remake is only a graphical update-REALLY pissed.

If the remake added new content-Annoyed but somewhat hyped for the remake.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth

User Info: DuskSoldier1180

DuskSoldier1180
3 years ago#8
Interesting question. I don't know. Mixed feels.

What if Versus was just a cover up by Square to hide the fact they were making a FFVII remake?
Capcom and Square Enix: Please, stop disappointing me.

User Info: Bonesy777

Bonesy777
3 years ago#9
I'd be pretty mad if they did, but not because I don't want a VII remake, I have always had this feeling that SE is saving a remake of VII just in case they are ever in financial straits. I don't want them to remake it just to make a quick buck

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
3 years ago#10
*Sigh oh great now I have to listen to some fanboys fighting over FFVII not being remade the way they want it. Geez thanks SE*
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Your reaction if Versus isn't @ E3 but FFVII PS4 remake is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived