POLL: The Greatest Final Fantasy of All Time

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. POLL: The Greatest Final Fantasy of All Time

User Info: Reginleif20

Reginleif20
3 years ago#261
Lannekir posted...
laharl12345 posted...
lol at FF13 not being an option.

Lol this. FFVII has got my vote, I know it's cliche but whatever.

LOL indeed
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

User Info: jae_freeze

jae_freeze
3 years ago#262
Thank you for not including the pusvomit that is anything XIII as an option.

Reginleif20
3 years ago#263
jae_freeze posted...
Thank you for not including the pusvomit that is anything XIII as an option.

No sane person would
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Reginleif20
3 years ago#264
GuitaristMatt posted...
It's a tie between III, V, and XII for me because of the job systems and battle style. Seeing as III isn't an option, I chose XII because it's 3D and I enjoyed it more.

No Tactics?

User Info: Shockna

Shockna
3 years ago#265
IX. My first was VIII, to refute that "lol everyone is picking their first" post. >_>
"And if PS3 users stick around after this whole debacle, then I can say we're kind of like a family. A racist, sexist, faceless family."
PSN:Shockna-

Reginleif20
3 years ago#266
Shockna posted...
IX. My first was VIII, to refute that "lol everyone is picking their first" post. >_>

This. VII isn't in the lead because it was most people's first, it's in the lead because it really is that good

User Info: DragoonGriffith

DragoonGriffith
3 years ago#267
Reginleif20 posted...
Shockna posted...

This. VII isn't in the lead because it was most people's first, it's in the lead because it really is that good

I wonder, since I've seen your polls now for months and months, with always the same **** asking...
What exactly is the purpose of doing these "the best/greatest FF" polls?

Because it's ****ing weird having 20 of them around various boards being made by the same person.
I never travel far, without a little Big Star

Reginleif20
3 years ago#268
DragoonGriffith posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
Shockna posted...

I wonder, since I've seen your polls now for months and months, with always the same **** asking...
What exactly is the purpose of doing these "the best/greatest FF" polls?

Because it's ****ing weird having 20 of them around various boards being made by the same person.

Data gathering

User Info: Pirate_Balthier

Pirate_Balthier
3 years ago#269
It's not like we have something better to talk about right now around here.
http://d22dmam3ig6p12.cloudfront.net/media/pics/art_9164_id_1.jpeg
I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

Reginleif20
3 years ago#270
Pirate_Balthier posted...
It's not like we have something better to talk about right now around here.

What's the latest news about this game anyway?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. POLL: The Greatest Final Fantasy of All Time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived