Which 2 of the four Noctis companions do you expect to use the most?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which 2 of the four Noctis companions do you expect to use the most?

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
4 years ago#21
Ignis.

Katana? Throwing knives? Magic?

Hell yeah.

User Info: nonmaislol

nonmaislol
4 years ago#22
Shirtless GLADIOLUS.

and bare hands.

yeah.
Official hater of AKB48 / Japanese idols who sing like cr*p.
"AgnisPhilosophy: I would lick each and every one of Gladiolus's 8 abs".

User Info: grand_kaizer

grand_kaizer
4 years ago#23
Probably Ignis and Gladiolus. I only saw one attack from Ignis so far, but it was a quick lunging sword strike and apparently he has a lot of support abilities too. So far that sounds like a pretty decent character. Quick attacks, and keeping everyone dealing better damage and taking less. Then you have Gladiolus, a huge meat sponge for big moves and drawing the Behemoth attacks while Noctis focuses on dishing out the damage.

At the moment I don't anticipate I'm going to really like Prompto.
"I am the Truest Repairman!"

User Info: resi5fan

resi5fan
4 years ago#24
Ignis and Cor because of their katanas (but I doubt they will be available at the same time frame). As for a third choice I would go with Stella (if she ever joins the party) or someone else that uses a thrust sword (rapier), katana or bow.

User Info: Winterglaive

Winterglaive
4 years ago#25
Ignis principally. Also Cor, and if he bites it, then Gladiolus. For many of the reasons already stated. Ignis is the cool, calm one; and uses a katana. There's no other character I'd rather play.

That said, I will make a concerted effort to play as Noctis and Prompto as little as I possibly can. Surely we'll be forced to play as Noctis early on, but when the others join, hopefully we can play 100% as other characters all the way up till the very last battle.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which 2 of the four Noctis companions do you expect to use the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived