POLL: What's your most favorite PS1 FF and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. POLL: What's your most favorite PS1 FF and why?

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat
4 years ago#11
Holystar posted...
Not sure why, but unlike about everybody else, I enjoyed FFVIII the most out of those four... and overpowering my charas thanks to the junction system was even more fun!

this
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series

User Info: ADGeist

ADGeist
4 years ago#12
i like 7 and 9 but i picked 9 because i like the characters more

User Info: Bane766

Bane766
4 years ago#13
In my order of preference-with Spoilers!!!!! Oh and Firemage it's all just opinion :P
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
FFT-Great story-very in depth and political. And sad at points. Love the battle system, customization, sidequests. Also was cool how you could do the sidequest for Cloud. Just a fantastic game.

FF7-Good story. Good characters-I didn't have one I didn't like. One of the most shocking moments in all my gaming experiences was having Seph kill Aerith. That was just heartwrenching at the time. Loved the materia system. Gold saucer was a blast. Summons were great. Loved the Weapons sidequests as they were relatively hard-and awesome looking.

FF9-Took me a second playthrough, years later to appreciate this game. Good game. Nice customization. I thought the story was decent. Pretty good characters. Lots of exploration and sidequests. Love the fan service to the previous FF games.

FF8-Good story. The love story was off putting to some, but I liked it quite a bit. I loved the draw system, thought it was quite innovative. Good characters for the most part, altho some were annoying. Decent sidequests.
Douleur Peur Mort

User Info: Emperor_Evulz

Emperor_Evulz
4 years ago#14
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
I dunno, I liek them all equally and they are all special to me in a way. Even VIII.
DrunkBeardGuy - Science seriously needs to create the technology to punch through the internet

User Info: Gamegeek123

Gamegeek123
4 years ago#15
1. FFT - It was actually FUN, strategic, and I had the drive to finish it
2. FFVII - Good cast with a bad protagonist, I actually finished this game with multiple ons and offs
99999. FFIX - Painfully slow, boring, possibly the worst FF in the series

Never played VIII
Shogunate
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. POLL: What's your most favorite PS1 FF and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived