Lets face it... this game will be a disappointment.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Lets face it... this game will be a disappointment.

User Info: InnerSolace

InnerSolace
3 years ago#51
I haven't been disappointed by a Final Fantasy game yet. I doubt that will change with XV.
"Gaming? Booze? Hot girl? HOT DAMN, this is my kind of time!"

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
3 years ago#52
InnerSolace posted...
I haven't been disappointed by a Final Fantasy game yet. I doubt that will change with XV.

Did you play Dirge? Crystal Chronicles? All The Bravest? Those are FF games.
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: peonus

peonus
3 years ago#53
Why do serious Necros?

Are you angry because Sqar is going to ban this game in Canada as it rightfully should?

User Info: InnerSolace

InnerSolace
3 years ago#54
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

I enjoyed Dirge of Cerberus. It was pretty fun, IMO. I actually played through it a couple/few times. I always loved Vincent (at the time he was my favorite FFVII character, so playing a game based around him more or less was awesome for me). I will admit that I never followed the game before playing it, however... Meaning I never followed all the hype for it (if it even had any), so no, it wasn't disappointing for me.

I played a little bit of Crystal Chronicles when I was much younger and had my first GameCube; don't really remember much of it. I liked it back then. No, I wasn't "disappointed" by it; it's not an amazing game by any means (nor is Dirge of Cerberus), but that doesn't mean that it was disappointing. I also feel it worth mentioning that, during that time (when I played Crystal Chronicles), the only other FF game that I had played was FFX; I wasn't really as much of a fan of the series as I am now because of that.

I don't even know what "All the Bravest" is, lol. (After reading your post, I actually looked it up real quick here on GameFAQs. It doesn't look like something I'd be interested in. No wonder why I didn't know what it was--it's a mobile game!)

I was under the impression we were talking about mainline FF games here, not the spin-offs (I think that's what those aforementioned games would be called; correct me if I'm wrong); in which case, no, I have never been disappointed by any of the games specifically.

I have, however, been bored (but not necessarily disappointed) by a couple of FF games: those being Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II. I could just never get into them. Maybe they've aged poorly (I only recently tried them). I still "appreciate" them though, because without them, we wouldn't even have all the amazing FF games that we have now.

Is it so odd that I generally enjoy the Final Fantasy series as a whole?
"Gaming? Booze? Hot girl? HOT DAMN, this is my kind of time!"

MagiusNecros
3 years ago#55
peonus posted...
Why do serious Necros?

Are you angry because Sqar is going to ban this game in Canada as it rightfully should?

Magius is not Canadian.

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
3 years ago#56
kupo1705 posted...
It'll be a disappointment to people with unrealistic expectations. All I'm asking for is a good game.
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
3 years ago#57
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

Hey, the first Crystal Chronicles was a fun game
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.

MagiusNecros
3 years ago#58
Goombacrusher posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

Hey, the first Crystal Chronicles was a fun game

Yeah. Well. That's your opinion man.

User Info: Emperor_Evulz

Emperor_Evulz
3 years ago#59
zombie_basher13 posted...
IFeeLNoReMoRSe posted...
Final Fantasy should've stopped at X-2

Final Fantasy should have stopped at I.

Nah man, Square should have gone down like a boss WAAY before then.

/sarcasm
DrunkBeardGuy - Science seriously needs to create the technology to punch through the internet

User Info: rapius002

rapius002
3 years ago#60
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

I LOVED Dirge of Cerberus! I think it is highly underrated and hated too much, just like X-2.

Crystal Chronicles was fantastic. My friends and I used to get together with our gameboys and have a blast playing that and The Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Adventure. I even enjoyed the heck out of all the remaining Crystal Chronicles series. I didn't think I would, but I ended up enjoying them quite a bit, specifically My Life As King.

All the Bravest I have not had the chance to play as I don't own a single iOS device and never plan to. I have not seen it come to Android yet either, or even in my heart of knowing it is a cash grab, would probably try it out. As of right now though, this game is single-handedly the only FF game I haven't enjoyed and probably wouldn't enjoy.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Lets face it... this game will be a disappointment.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived