No spoilers please - so is this game bad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. No spoilers please - so is this game bad?

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 year ago#11
Why not just wait a week anyways? If you do ultimately decide to get it you won't really have lost anything by waiting. If you get it right away and it does suck though, then you'll have lost quite a bit of time and money.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: MsFortune

MsFortune
1 year ago#12
lambchips posted...
The demos were bad... and from what it sounds like the story is the worst part of the game

I thought the demos were great (going like ten hours on JD so far!) and the story seems passable so far.

Funny how opinions work.

User Info: ClimhazzardZero

ClimhazzardZero
1 year ago#13
Cobra1010 posted...
This is why i hate these preorder bonuses. I want them but i also dont want to buy a game blindly. If they didnt use these dirty tricks, i would wait till all the reviews come out and watch more gameplay before buying from a store.

Hate how they also wont let the reviews come out till 28th. That means i wont be able to cancel my order in time if the game really turns out bad and 10 out of 10 sites give it 6-7/10.

I mean.....worse case scenario you hold onto your game until the reviews pop out and if you don't like what you got, toss that bad boy on ebay or something. Pretty sure some folks out there would bite in a heartbeat at an unopened copy with preorder goodies.
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114

User Info: megasteelix

megasteelix
1 year ago#14
Cobra1010 posted...
This is why i hate these preorder bonuses. I want them but i also dont want to buy a game blindly. If they didnt use these dirty tricks, i would wait till all the reviews come out and watch more gameplay before buying from a store.

Hate how they also wont let the reviews come out till 28th. That means i wont be able to cancel my order in time if the game really turns out bad and 10 out of 10 sites give it 6-7/10.

Curious, which preorder bonus you are planning to grab ?

Imo better cancel your preorder now if you are really in doubt. If I'm in your shoes (still in fence), the preorder bonus is not worth the gamble.

Edit : Regarding reviews score, I doubt the game will get 60 metascore, high chance the game will get at least 80+ based on 15 hours impressions preview. Keep in mind that World of FF gets 78 metascore and critics bash that game story, and Type 0 which is a very poor localized 2011 PSP game got 75. I highly doubt XV will get lower score than that.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where opinions are facts, and you are a troll if you disagree with someone.

User Info: Stop_Posting

Stop_Posting
1 year ago#15
We are approaching NMS levels of disappointment, this game is hot garbage.

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
1 year ago#16
ClimhazzardZero posted...
Cobra1010 posted...

I mean.....worse case scenario you hold onto your game until the reviews pop out and if you don't like what you got, toss that bad boy on ebay or something. Pretty sure some folks out there would bite in a heartbeat at an unopened copy with preorder goodies.

Thats a good idea. I wonder if the website i ordered off, (shopto.net) will take it back and refund me if the kept the game sealed.

Thing is, i'll give in to the urge once i get the box in my hands.

Anyway, i'll give this preorder practice one last chance. I waited for this game for so many years. Before FF13 came out. I might as well own this be it good or bad.
If the game is good then great, i'll might preorder other games in future. If this game turns out to be bad, then im done. Im not preordering again. f*** those preorder bonuses.

Like DayZ, im never buying another early access game again.
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: Leon_90

Leon_90
1 year ago#17
I am at chapter 5 now..the game is excellent!!

User Info: GodXII

GodXII
1 year ago#18
FFXV has the same as MGSV. Empty big field short story there, there and there, then comes the final boss. The ending you will see CGI. The End.

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
1 year ago#19
Going by the 2 demos ive played it seems like it will be a good game with a fun battle system. Graphics looks good & the little I know about the story seems interesting. Characters also look cool & I'm looking forward to getting the game day 1.
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I Own: PS3, PS4, PSP, XB1

User Info: SgtGalaxy

SgtGalaxy
1 year ago#20
From what ive seen and heard, The game is great tons of content and fun battle system, Story is alright, its not amazing but its not that bad.

Content wise i can promise you, it is more then worth 60 bucks.
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. No spoilers please - so is this game bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived