Anyone else hate fishing in jrpgs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Anyone else hate fishing in jrpgs?

User Info: Zero 0083

Zero 0083
11 months ago#21
Loved Fishing in Resident Evil 4. And by fishing, I mean take an Infinite Rocket Launcher and volley rockets into the water and collecting all the dead fish.
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
11 months ago#22
Fishing blows.
Lost in a hate-filled democracy

User Info: Quackycoaster

Quackycoaster
11 months ago#23
I always spend hours fishing away in games like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory, but my favorite fishing before this game has to be in Fantasy Life for the 3DS. They actually had a fishing profession and all. Great fun was had. But I have to say this game has a great system, I hate those games where you just cast and push X when there's a ripple to catch the fish instantly.

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
11 months ago#24
I love fishing in games.
I do that s*** in Zelda, Suikoden, Breath of Fire, Trails, Legend of Legaia, Dark Cloud/2, FFXI/XIV, etc. and am enjoying it in FFXV.
Don't believe mago's lies.
My DQ Community board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general

User Info: KNOX614

KNOX614
11 months ago#25
Fishing IRL is my favorite pass time. It always feels great catching your own dinner and feed your family.
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3457-8503
Playing: Tales of Graces F, Xenoblade, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Kid Icarus Uprising, Warrior's Orochi 3

User Info: jlh28532

jlh28532
11 months ago#26
Fishing in Cold Steel is not bad I outside of the limited amount of times you can fish in a spot per chapter and some spots can only be accessed in certain chapters. Plus you can trade th epoints for cool stuff. Like an ability where all attacks have a chance to freeze the target (freeze is a combo of being unable to do anything and take danage).
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on Gamefaqs.

User Info: Chilly0123

Chilly0123
11 months ago#27
Fishing wouldn't be a mini-game in so many games if people hated it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Anyone else hate fishing in jrpgs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived