Guys don't let Pokemon win

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Guys don't let Pokemon win

User Info: FaustXII

FaustXII
4 months ago#1
Please, we can't let this overhyped trash win over a FF title, no matter how disappointing it was.

http://imgur.com/a/ahOwn

User Info: Mountainface

Mountainface
4 months ago#2
FaustXII posted...
Please, we can't let this overhyped trash win over a FF title, no matter how disappointing it was.

http://imgur.com/a/ahOwn

If it's a better game, it's a better game. I haven't played a pokemon game in years. All I know, is that this game should not win.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
4 months ago#3
Pokemon is an okay game.

FFXV is a remarkably terrible game.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: Default64

Default64
4 months ago#4
How about no?

User Info: Kenneth_Writer

Kenneth_Writer
4 months ago#5
If that screenshot is reason enough for you, what about all of the questionable topics on this board?
Official Dark Souls philanthropist according to ReahThorolund. (10/17/2014 3:14:14 PM)

User Info: Burdicus

Burdicus
4 months ago#6
FFXV should have already won.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/6574-best-of-2016-game-of-the-year
Graduate high school, graduated college, started my career, got married, bought a house, had a son, had another son... All while waiting for Final Fantasy XV.

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
4 months ago#7
Heres the funny thing though Pokemon is winning basically because its still turn based at least the traditional ones. Final Fantasy is losing because it turned away from the main formula and the graphics engine didn't help much for what route they decided to take.
Ile like to appologise for my past only in 2016 I started to be semi serious.
PSN: Whatzituyah

User Info: Knave_Of_Hearts

Knave_Of_Hearts
4 months ago#8
I imagine over on the Pokemon boards there's saying something like "we can't let this overhyped trash beat a Pokemon game!"

Fanboys will be fanboys. The reality is that neither of this games are even remotely close to GotY.
How do I get my signature to show up on my posts?

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
4 months ago#9
Its sad when the actual board for the game is like "lol, no."
To put things into perspective the Pokemon board is pretty unified, with most at least saying its better than XV despite this Pokemon game not being exactly what they wanted.
At least I can count on Breath of the Wild to be good. MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AGAIN, SOLID GAMES!

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
4 months ago#10
If someone wants to marry a Pokemon then let them marry a Pokemon. It's not like it affects you in any way and it's not like they harm anyone by doing it.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Guys don't let Pokemon win

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived