Which were you more hyped for, FFXV or FFVII Remake?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which were you more hyped for, FFXV or FFVII Remake?

User Info: GabranthXIII

GabranthXIII
5 months ago#11
Persona 5, of course. And as expected, it was a masterpiece.
Person 4 Golden is the greatest video game of all time.
..... I mean Persona 5

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
5 months ago#12
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
FF7R is gonna suck.

The story is 100% NONSENSE. I mean, all FF are, but with FF you go in thinking "This time its gonna be good" For me what saves FFs story from taking the disc and selling it, are character interactions.

The gameplay better be some crazy s*** because as it stands FF7R looks like its sole purpose is to jerk off man children who get off on nostalgia. All the extra dev time making it all atmospheric and HUGE too when they could have just made it old school. Id rather has had the same game with updated graphics.

So its got the same story and a new battle system when I hated the story and liked the battle system. Remind me again, I'm supposed to want this why? Oh, right, because everyone says so, hype, nostalgia, etc.

So many gamers want the emperors new clothes and dont even know it. Prob dont even understand what I just said.

I understand everything you just said, and it is without exception ludicrous. And insulting.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: macknifficent89

macknifficent89
5 months ago#13
XV stopped mattering the second VII was announced.

User Info: Vorkey

Vorkey
5 months ago#14
FFXV was always going to suck because they don't have a clue how to make good Final Fantasy games anymore. The FFVII remake will suck as well, but at least there's a bit of curiosity as to how much it will suck compared to the original.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
5 months ago#15
Vorkey posted...
FFXV was always going to suck because they don't have a clue how to make good Final Fantasy games anymore. The FFVII remake will suck as well, but at least there's a bit of curiosity as to how much it will suck compared to the original.

I won't be surprised if it gets pirated a lot due to the crappy episodic release, amongst other things. I won't touch it legally or illegally with a mile long pole, though.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: MagusNotFrog

MagusNotFrog
5 months ago#16
I was more hyped for FINAL FANTASY XV than I was for FFVII Remake. I stayed completely spoiler virgin with FF15. But with FF7, we partly know what we're getting. I'm mostly interested on seeing its gameplay and how they'll execute the story.
"The NX is our great obsession." - Caius Ballad, FFXIII-2

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
5 months ago#17
Neither. I knew FF15 would suck, and after seeing what they are doing with FF7R, it'll probably suck too.
LOL @ U
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Which were you more hyped for, FFXV or FFVII Remake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived