Wow. Disappointingly disappointed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Wow. Disappointingly disappointed.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
6 months ago#321
KamiNoBeniMizu posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
kewldude475 posted...
But yeah avoiding arguments like this is exactly why I gave a personal top 10 but ya'll somehow still got aggressive about the list smh.

People got aggressive because it's an asinine list. Look you lost, you put f***ing FF XV in the top 10 video games of all time, FF XV! The biggest f***ing train wreck, dissapointing, rushed, incompetent let's piece of s*** in video games. It's the equivalent to saying Lincoln Park is the greatest band of all time, you f***ed up. You have horrible taste and you got called out. And on top of that you added a Dissidia lol, you're delusional

Big Riggs, Superman 64, Daikatana, Duke Nukem Forever, Driv3r (Driver series). All got more trashed than FFXV. Okay, scratch Big Riggs from that list. It was actually praised for its engrish.

There are things you wouldn't wanna see out there...

Also, Lincoln Park is the best. I mean, they're named after a president!

And... the bromance journey never gets old. NEVER! If only we could get more bromance journeys in video games...

Funny you had to name the worst video games in history to compare FF XV to.....also those games aren't a Final Fantasy level game and please tell me you're joking about Lincoln Park...

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
6 months ago#322
Came into this topic to see how long it take Kewldude to white knight this turd, sees his name on the 3rd post. Lol'd and left.

Also, welcome to the club TC.
LOL @ U

WhyitEarp
6 months ago#323
YanDaMan263 posted...
Came into this topic to see how long it take Kewldude to white knight this turd, sees his name on the 3rd post. Lol'd and left.

I've been in this board for awhile and haven't really run into his delusional ass, has he always called this s*** game a top 10 of all time!? And is he 15??

YanDaMan263
6 months ago#324
WhyitEarp posted...
YanDaMan263 posted...

I've been in this board for awhile and haven't really run into his delusional ass, has he always called this s*** game a top 10 of all time!? And is he 15??

Haha he's been defending this game literally since December and ignores every good point people made on why this game is garbage while giving some of the dumbest arguments as to why this game is "good".

I randomly lurk this board just to see if he's still at it once every few days, and he always is, and it always makes me chuckle.
LOL @ U

WhyitEarp
6 months ago#325
YanDaMan263 posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
YanDaMan263 posted...

Haha he's been defending this game literally since December and ignores every good point people made on why this game is garbage while giving some of the dumbest arguments as to why this game is "good".

I randomly lurk this board just to see if he's still at it once every few days, and he always is, and it always makes me chuckle.

We went back and forth last night for a few hours, I've never seen someone so delusional. Then we talked about top 10 of all time and he put XV and Dissidia in there while attacking my and others lists for having FFVI and Chrono Trigger and A Link to the Past and Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night and DeusnEx and other all time great games. Was was genuinely shocked someone could have such a terrible opinion

YanDaMan263
6 months ago#326
WhyitEarp posted...
YanDaMan263 posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
YanDaMan263 posted...

We went back and forth last night for a few hours, I've never seen someone so delusional. Then we talked about top 10 of all time and he put XV and Dissidia in there while attacking my and others lists for having FFVI and Chrono Trigger and A Link to the Past and Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night and DeusnEx and other all time great games. Was was genuinely shocked someone could have such a terrible opinion

Just skim this board for any topics of people expressing disappointment in this game, 99% of the time you'll see his name in there defending it, lol.
LOL @ U
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
6 months ago#329
I never played Planetscape kewldude but it's rated 91 on metacritic.

And VIVA PINATA!!

I think aesthetics and cosmetics seem like a big factor to you though.

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
6 months ago#330
The FFXV board summed up:

"This game's good! I love it!" <---- biggest moron troll idiot alive

"This is the blankiest blank blank piece of blank on the whole blank in the history of all video games!!!" <---perfectly reasonable and intelligent opinion
Currently Playing: NieR: Automata, Wild ARMs
Currently Watching: Suspicious Partner/Love In Trouble, Tomorrow's Cantabile
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Wow. Disappointingly disappointed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived