Wow. Disappointingly disappointed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Wow. Disappointingly disappointed.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
6 months ago#331
Citing Metacritic as a credible source for game enjoyment in the year of our lord and savior 2017 c'mon bigpoppa you know better.

If that game is a 91, FFXV is a 120 at least lol
Text.

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
6 months ago#332
Well yah, we all have our own biases but overall fan and critic reviews together make up a good view of the game.

You can still enjoy things that are rated low very much or hate things that are rated high though. Like someone can enjoy FF spirits within a whole lot or think a popular game isn't good. It just means they are in the minority.

kewldude475
6 months ago#333
Don't forget gaming standards have risen over the years. So comparing them based on metacritic definitely isn't the way to go. Besides after seeing all the inferior games scoring higher than FFXV (I.E. DQ Heroes 2) I can't take metacritic seriously.
Text.

User Info: Bigpoppapump1

Bigpoppapump1
6 months ago#334
I feel like graphical standards went up but game play standards went down.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
6 months ago#335
kewldude475 posted...
Don't forget gaming standards have risen over the years. So comparing them based on metacritic definitely isn't the way to go. Besides after seeing all the inferior games scoring higher than FFXV (I.E. DQ Heroes 2) I can't take metacritic seriously.

Gaming standards have risen!? Games are more casual than ever and geared towards mom and sis and everyone so they can have play them. They used to be made for gamers. Graphics have gone up, gameplay standards have bottomed out. And yes Planescape Torment blows this game out of the f***ing water! You obviously just like flashy, shiny objects. I prefer substance

kewldude475
6 months ago#336
Well you know what style of gameplay I like so you already know I disagree there.
Text.

kewldude475
6 months ago#337
WhyitEarp posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Gaming standards have risen!? Games are more casual then ever and geared towards mom and sis and everyone so they can oaky them. They used to be made for gamers. And yes Planescape Torment blows this game out of the f***ing water! You obviously just like flashy, shiny objects. I prefer substance

Lol no it doesn't planetscape is boring in comparison most people who haven't played either who saw the two games would probably agree.

But I'll let you keep your delusional reality lol. Unless you'e not done I guess lol
Text.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
6 months ago#338
kewldude475 posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Gaming standards have risen!? Games are more casual then ever and geared towards mom and sis and everyone so they can oaky them. They used to be made for gamers. And yes Planescape Torment blows this game out of the f***ing water! You obviously just like flashy, shiny objects. I prefer substance

Lol no it doesn't planetscape is boring in comparison most people who haven't played either who saw the two games would probably agree.

But I'll let you keep your delusional reality lol

Has FF XV in top 10 of all time and says IM delusional!? Hahahahahahahaha! Even the people that like the game admit it's severely flawed and disappointing. And we get it, you have ADD and have to have colors and shiny objects moving fast around the screen for a game to be good, most of us aren't like that. You keep playing this s*** game and telling yourself it's too 10, you're alone

kewldude475
6 months ago#339
Lol stay mad. All the games inmy top 10 are better than planetscape, so you really think I'm worried about your opinion? Any time someone criticizes my taste they always end up liking something worse so I don't even care anymore lol

Besides you already said those were "great games commonly put in top 10 lists" so idk why you're even arguing with me LOL
Text.

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
6 months ago#340
Hey look, Kewldude responded, LUL.

He's also clearly one of those types who cant seem to differentiate enjoyment with quality.

"I like this game therefore it's da best game ever HARHAR".
LOL @ U
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Wow. Disappointingly disappointed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived