Anyone else feeling discouraged from voting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Anyone else feeling discouraged from voting?

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
5 months ago#31
Most of the stuff from the survey is gonna be added in. eventually.... Tabata said we were gonna eventually have more characters on our team and possibly explorable Insomnia.

I get the feeling the survey is for whats next....
Never think u know..... Only be certain wut u know.

User Info: marko7

marko7
5 months ago#32
rpgryaknow144 posted...
Most of the stuff from the survey is gonna be added in. eventually.... Tabata said we were gonna eventually have more characters on our team and possibly explorable Insomnia.

I get the feeling the survey is for whats next....

I get the opposite feeling if I'm honest. Tabata may have said a lot of things, hinting at an explorable Insomnia or more playable characters or an Ardyn episode, but I think he's realised he's bit off more than he can chew. Higher up's have probably laid the pressure on him to wrap this up and now they've come out with this survey so we can make the decision he doesn't wanna make.
Made you look

User Info: Khrijunk

Khrijunk
5 months ago#33
Miwa27 posted...
Some things on the poll I just don't understand though. If they add Iris, Gentiana as playable characters, how is that even supposed to work? Is this going to be some Narikiri doll from Tales thing where the character isn't actually in the party, and they only have presence during battles (like the glitch in FF7 where you can add Aerith back to the party, but she has no lines)? Wouldn't they have to heavily rewrite parts of the story so that Iris, Aranea and Gentiana go with them? And how is Gentiana supposed to work, she's a summon... I'm mostly interested in this poll because I'm eager to see how they would implement this stuff.

I'm guessing it would be a 'playable in chapter 15' sort of thing, which would be fine. It would be easier to implement since they wouldn't have to change the story.
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat.
-- Quina Quen

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
5 months ago#34
I didnt bother voting, despite wanting Aranea to be a perma party, because whats the point? Why is she a poll choice in the first place? Why are 90% of those poll choices not in the game already? Why is Hard Mode something that needs to be a choice? Is it that hard to write a single 2 line of code with an HP/Stat multiplier for enemies when Hard Mode is on? LOL.

And either way Im not returning to this game at this point, especially after playing Persona 5 and BotW.
LOL @ U

User Info: Doctor_TimeWarp

Doctor_TimeWarp
5 months ago#35
I just wish all of the survey item were already in the game, even if it ment delaying it

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
5 months ago#36
Joey_Joe_Jojo posted...
I have said this before but i dont understand what they are doing anymore. They are trying to fix their game six months after release. I would guess 90% of people (or more) who will ever buy and play it have already done so, and then sold it or forgot it exists.

They had their chance to make a good ff game, but they rushed it out the door and we ended up with XV. Single player games being remade on the fly after release doesnt make sense to me.

Are they trying to keep interest until the multiplayer update hits? I would be very interested to see the number of players they get for that. I would guess of order thousands. Gaming world moves fast, and a lot of good ps4 titles have been released since.

Yeah, it's really bad, because it's holding up all those people that could move on to other projects. XV isn't an MMO, nobody is subscribed to this game, why are they still updating it? It's not gonna pull in more money for them. It's a fatal combo of our age of patches + Tabata wanting XV to be "endlessly replayable" or whatever he said. Just finish the frikin DLC and move on, you're holding things up here! We got FF VII remake and KH 3 ya know!
SlyClone2k posted...
Existing is what things do. For if they cease then exist they no longer.

User Info: Duey

Duey
5 months ago#37
...So what's going on with the Promto and Ignis DLC and Power Ranger suits?

Remember FFXV:VR?
Pepperigde Farm remembers <_<

User Info: tonberrymasta

tonberrymasta
5 months ago#38
Duey posted...

Remember FFXV:VR?

For that matter, does anyone even remember PS4 VR?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Anyone else feeling discouraged from voting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived