XV doesn't compare with other FF's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. XV doesn't compare with other FF's

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
6 months ago#31
SuperValcrist posted...
@MysteryVeil

You mentioned you get annoyed by "haters" acting like morons.

Explain this topic.

Morons on both sides Val. We know this.
Final Fantasy Type-0: 100% to goal!
Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force: 11% to goal.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
6 months ago#32
And still no explanation for the weeaboo comment. I can understand it when applied to Persona fans, however annoying I may find it. But Final Fantasy? Error: Divide By Zero, Does Not Compute.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: xSaint_Bootx

xSaint_Bootx
6 months ago#33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yToQ8eTgquQ

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
6 months ago#34
I havent seen a topic this dumb on this board since Kewldude and ColdOne's delusional white knighting, LUL
LOL @ U

User Info: Katanab

Katanab
6 months ago#35
It is better than

bye
VII>VIII>IX>VP>PE>LOL>BOF3>SMRPG>BOF4>TOV>TOD>FFT>
Worst game ever ---> FF XIII

User Info: GidoDaHitman

GidoDaHitman
6 months ago#36
motoleo posted...
Final Fantasy's are usually for weeaboos. This one is different. So it's cut from a different cloth.

Bigpoppapump1 posted...
This one came with an Anime.

Someone please help this poor soul. He's making the FFXV fanbase look reeally bad..

User Info: motoleo

motoleo
6 months ago#37
The only one that might be able to compete is 7R.

1Tekkaman
6 months ago#38
motoleo posted...

Which from all indications is not taking cues from XV, thankfully. In any case, every main-line from IV through at least XII stomps XV in terms of overall quality.

User Info: motoleo

motoleo
6 months ago#39
1Tekkaman posted...
motoleo posted...

Which from all indications is not taking cues from XV, thankfully. In any case, every main-line from IV through at least XII stomps XV in terms of overall quality.

They're not able to compete. If they were, they wouldn't need to be remade. Here you are undertaking the task of trying to convince people to go back in time and play these older titles, that's a hard road to toe.

We'll find out, when 7R comes out just exactly who is buying it. It certainly can't be the people who said the originals are so good... it better not be them.

I'll be watching!

1Tekkaman
6 months ago#40
motoleo posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
motoleo posted...

They're not able to compete. If they were, they wouldn't need to be remade. Here you are undertaking the task of trying to convince people to go back in time and play these older titles, that's a hard road to toe.

We'll find out, when 7R comes out just exactly who is buying it. It certainly can't be the people who said the originals are so good... it better not be them.

I'll be watching!

Considering you have yet to provide one shred of evidence in support of your position (do note XV is the lowest-rated Final Fantasy to date or near enough, and for good reason), that is a laughable statement to make.

Of course such older games would need to be updated to a degree; I have never denied that. But to say they need to take XV's empty-world incomplete-story path is ridiculous.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. XV doesn't compare with other FF's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived