Prompto Episode new trailer is fantastic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Prompto Episode new trailer is fantastic

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
5 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7gs2bp9cU&list=TLGGx5HrBj0TnPsxOTA2MjAxNw

hyped as f*** now

User Info: Caelia

Caelia
5 months ago#2
That was amazing, i can't wait!

User Info: JuicyHamburg3r

JuicyHamburg3r
5 months ago#3
It does look amazing, but it just reminds me that XV is so poor/average of an experience and that stuff like this wasn't in the game...
This looks like one of the things I liked most about what E3 2013 and Versus XIII showed me: Lots of spectacle pieces with great gameplay and an engaging story and characters to give emotional impact to everything that was happening.

But this is just an add-on experience to a disappointing game with some cool and interesting things going on story-wise it seems, but are ultimately a bit dull, or sour when you think about what it's for, and how and why Prompto went missing and then suddenly showed up again.......
I wouldn't leave here to go to Heaven in a flying Limousine.
Life's too good to live without it.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
5 months ago#4
Trailer looks awesome as f***.

@JuicyHamburg3r

I agree that this stuff should've been in the game 100%. Thing is they didn't have enough time (game was in real development for 3 years).

So I get why the game is the way it is, and I wish it could've been different. That said, might as well look forward to the new stuff they're bringing on.

User Info: JuicyHamburg3r

JuicyHamburg3r
5 months ago#5
meteora88 posted...
Trailer looks awesome as f***.

@JuicyHamburg3r

I agree that this stuff should've been in the game 100%. Thing is they didn't have enough time (game was in real development for 3 years).

So I get why the game is the way it is, and I wish it could've been different. That said, might as well look forward to the new stuff they're bringing on.

Don't get me wrong, it DOES look amazing, the Prompto stuff. But yeah, like you said, they didn't have time to do it. :/ It's a shame.
I wouldn't leave here to go to Heaven in a flying Limousine.
Life's too good to live without it.

User Info: soldjango

soldjango
5 months ago#6
Same boat here. Really excited for this, wish we got this level (seemingly) of presentation and cutscenes in the main game. It at least goves me hope for the story expansions in the survey if they do them.
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk

User Info: FatCatJimmy

FatCatJimmy
5 months ago#7
It certainly looks awesome and definitely important for the story.
Not like gladio's almost completely unrelated dlc episode.
PSN: NicoYazawa2000
FEHeroes: 8113450435

User Info: psolitsa

psolitsa
5 months ago#8
It looks decent in addition to anything I've seen about FFXV. Those stupid dialogues are still there though (your sorry ass?) They kick out Shimomura yet they keep the braindead "writer". Maybe she gets dumped in episode Ignis.

User Info: FatCatJimmy

FatCatJimmy
5 months ago#9
Oh and totally not important: MORE SCREENTIME FOR ARANEA!
PSN: NicoYazawa2000
FEHeroes: 8113450435

User Info: Repose

Repose
5 months ago#10
Oh damn this is looking good and I'm so happy Aranea is there as well, we'll get some more development for her too - like how we got more for Cor in Gladio's. (So, Iris in episode Ignis, maybe?).

Also glad we have confirmation he'll face his father, I was expecting they would as it would have been lame af if they didn't, but I'm glad it's confirmed now.

It's honestly looking so good, hopefully it will turn out this way as well.
I'm gonna fix that spaghetti
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Prompto Episode new trailer is fantastic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived