The comrades DLC is going to redeem FFXV

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. The comrades DLC is going to redeem FFXV

User Info: Areuto

Areuto
4 months ago#1
After playing through the closed beta i can see the potential this game can bring out if done proper, the battles are more fluid even if you're character is weaker compared to noctis.

If anyone has had doubts about the FFXV series I'd recommend to try out the closed beta it's like an open world monster hunter
DR: Ultimate Ace Attorney Blazblue main: Jin/Hazama MH: Switch Axe/charge Blade
Gamertag: Areuto FC....I forgot :/

User Info: SelkiPrime

SelkiPrime
4 months ago#2
Lol. It's basically battling only.. hahah
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe

User Info: SythisTaru

SythisTaru
4 months ago#3
SelkiPrime posted...

Hahaha. You mad?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" - Ayn Rand

User Info: Areuto

Areuto
4 months ago#4
SelkiPrime posted...

It's a closed beta its just a preview to the full experience and so far it's pretty good
DR: Ultimate Ace Attorney Blazblue main: Jin/Hazama MH: Switch Axe/charge Blade
Gamertag: Areuto FC....I forgot :/

User Info: SelkiPrime

SelkiPrime
4 months ago#5
Why would I be mad. It's exactly how I expected it to be lol. It delivered. I just think the description he gave of an open world monster Hunter was misleading to anyone that reads it.
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe

User Info: SuperValcrist

SuperValcrist
4 months ago#6
Areuto posted...
After playing through the closed beta i can see the potential this game can bring out if done proper, the battles are more fluid even if you're character is weaker compared to noctis.

If anyone has had doubts about the FFXV series I'd recommend to try out the closed beta it's like an open world monster hunter

Bulls***.
https://psnprofiles.com/ValcristPL

User Info: Fotmhero

Fotmhero
4 months ago#7
I really hope there's an actual story in the full version, I don't want to spam fetch quests with friends.

User Info: gamingdevotee

gamingdevotee
4 months ago#8
Fotmhero posted...
I really hope there's an actual story in the full version, I don't want to spam fetch quests with friends.

I have a feeling that don't be the case. It will probably be like you start the game and then every few quests some sort of plot development happens. So like 3-4 filler and then quest 5 has a story etc.

Honestly the Beta is very basic, But from what I have played it has potential. This could easily elevate the game above an 8 if it has enough support

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
4 months ago#9
gamingdevotee posted...
Fotmhero posted...

I have a feeling that don't be the case. It will probably be like you start the game and then every few quests some sort of plot development happens. So like 3-4 filler and then quest 5 has a story etc.

Honestly the Beta is very basic, But from what I have played it has potential. This could easily elevate the game above an 8 if it has enough support

Above a 4 you mean
Also Known as IzzyTheWhiner by Bad users!
- Izzy The Winner, Best GameFaqs User

User Info: Darkwolf2021

Darkwolf2021
4 months ago#10
i hope theres firearms in the full version.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. The comrades DLC is going to redeem FFXV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived