Ps store sale ffxv

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Ps store sale ffxv

User Info: dx103

dx103
2 months ago#1
Get it!

User Info: DarkstarRising

DarkstarRising
2 months ago#2
I saw it. Great sale they're having.

To everyone who got this game, is the Online Premium Delux edition worth it? I don't mind paying $40 for this as it contains all the DLC, including the Season Pass. I just want to know whether or not it's worth it. I'm well-aware of the amount of criticism the game is getting, including evidence that the game was rushed and they're fixing it with patches.
Darkstar

User Info: Aron27

Aron27
2 months ago#3
Worth it

User Info: CaptainBones86

CaptainBones86
2 months ago#4
It's all going to be personal opinion, and I might get a lot of hate here but imo it's the best FF since 9.
PSN-Captain_Bones86
"Where money lies, honor dies."

dx103
2 months ago#5
DarkstarRising posted...

To everyone who got this game, is the Online Premium Delux edition worth it? I don't mind paying $40 for this as it contains all the DLC, including the Season Pass. I just want to know whether or not it's worth it. I'm well-aware of the amount of criticism the game is getting, including evidence that the game was rushed and they're fixing it with patches.

Yes it is. get the game and enjoy what it offers.

User Info: soldjango

soldjango
2 months ago#6
CaptainBones86 posted...
It's all going to be personal opinion, and I might get a lot of hate here but imo it's the best FF since 9.

I'm with you. IX's my favorite, then XV, then probably XII or VI. I'd rather play XV than any of them because I like action-RPGs the most, but IX's a whole package (minus awfully slow combat).
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk

dx103
2 months ago#7
soldjango posted...
CaptainBones86 posted...

I'm with you. IX's my favorite, then XV, then probably XII or VI. I'd rather play XV than any of them because I like action-RPGs the most, but IX's a whole package (minus awfully slow combat).

Agreed, IX is great.
Well, i am the type to enjoy every ff but ix is greatest.

User Info: mumpsy21

mumpsy21
2 months ago#8
CaptainBones86 posted...

Oh God I disagree so heavily.

But it is worth it for 40 bucks for everything. Say what you will about this mess of a patchwork of a game, it's still pretty and fun, and pretty fun, and worth 40 bucks for all the content(that was supposed to be there in the first place).
"Kernston's Rubber Nipples, tastes like the real thing."

dx103
2 months ago#9
mumpsy21 posted...
CaptainBones86 posted...

But it is worth it for 40 bucks for everything. Say what you will about this mess of a patchwork of a game, it's still pretty and fun, and pretty fun, and worth 40 bucks for all the content(that was supposed to be there in the first place).

Yeap,its worth it for the price.

User Info: clarinet1

clarinet1
2 months ago#10
DarkstarRising posted...

mumpsy21 posted...
CaptainBones86 posted...

The Digital Premium Edition does not include everything. It's missing:

- FFXV Item: Angler Kit
- FFXV Item: Travel Pack
- FFXV Outfit: Royal Raiment
- FFXV Regalia Recolor: 16-Bit Buddies
- FFXV Regalia Recolor: Cindymobile
- FFXV Regalia Recolor: Golden Chocobo
- FFXV Weapon: Blazefire Saber
- FFXV Weapon: Gae Bolg
- FFXV Weapon: Mage Mashers
- FFXV Weapon: Masamune

The above DLCs are $0.49 each, and there's a couple of Free DLCs too. Currently it's $42.39 for everything currently available with the Digital Premium Edition on sale. (There's also the possibility they'll sell additional DLCs not included in the Season Pass later on.)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Ps store sale ffxv

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived