Whos the ugliest FF Main Character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Whos the ugliest FF Main Character?

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
4 months ago#1
Tidus in the remaster at least is disgusting at least until i first saw noctis...
PSN ID- djx1100/ 3DS FC:3068-0095-9026 Steam ID: Djx1100

User Info: Demonic_Essence

Demonic_Essence
4 months ago#2
The obvious answer here is Zidane
Playing is more important. You can work any time.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 months ago#3
Demonic_Essence posted...
The obvious answer here is Zidane

I must unfortunately concur. Much as I like Zidane and his game, I have never liked his design.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: C-Grape

C-Grape
4 months ago#4
Zidane by far. He's not cute, and with that voice? Oh god.
Followed by Firion or Noctis.

*Edit*
Totally forgot Vaan. That's just how forgettable he is.

User Info: Zadion

Zadion
4 months ago#5
How the f*** do people think Noctis is the ugliest FF protagonist? I know people like to find whatever reason they can to b**** about this game, but Noctis' design has been around since 2006 and I never saw ANYBODY say it was terrible until this thread. Considering all that BD2 axed AND all the designs they changed, if the popular opinion b****ed about Noctis' design they probably would've changed his along with Regis'.

I mean f***, half the reason my casual non-gamer girlfriend started this game is because she thought Noctis was cute while glancing at me playing it now and then.

Anyway, to answer the thread, Vaan's is the least appealing to me. I can't even really place my finger on why, either. Zidane is a close #2.

User Info: C-Grape

C-Grape
4 months ago#6
Zadion posted...
How the f*** do people think Noctis is the ugliest FF protagonist? I know people like to find whatever reason they can to b**** about this game, but Noctis' design has been around since 2006 and I never saw ANYBODY say it was terrible until this thread. Considering all that BD2 axed AND all the designs they changed, if the popular opinion b****ed about Noctis' design they probably would've changed his along with Regis'.

I mean f***, half the reason my casual non-gamer girlfriend started this game is because she thought Noctis was cute while glancing at me playing it now and then.

Anyway, to answer the thread, Vaan's is the least appealing to me. I can't even really place my finger on why, either. Zidane is a close #2.

I liked his design much more in versus. I personally didn't realize how much his appearance changed until XV actually came out.

User Info: CaptainBones86

CaptainBones86
4 months ago#7
Tidus, no question about it.
PSN-Captain_Bones86
"Where money lies, honor dies."

User Info: Ghost_Of_Donkey

Ghost_Of_Donkey
4 months ago#8
Lol@ Tidus and Zidane when Vaan exists.

User Info: AlmasNo1Fan

AlmasNo1Fan
4 months ago#9
For me it is between Firion or Zidane.
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab307/yeahthatboy/gamefaqsqueens.png
By: ilikeikeilikeik

User Info: Microcastle

Microcastle
4 months ago#10
Terra
Sad eyes when you're vampiring again.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Whos the ugliest FF Main Character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived