not sure what to play next

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. not sure what to play next

User Info: badboy

badboy
3 months ago#11
Ys Origin
Tales of Zestiria
Watch Dogs

User Info: h_durao

h_durao
3 months ago#12
Please, \/
Final Fantasy XII is the greatest video game of all time.

User Info: Galvea

Galvea
3 months ago#13
renegadedriver posted...
i really like the tomb raider reboot. it was different, could have done without the qtes , but i liked it nonetheless. i guess that will be next on the the docket.

Glad to hear it! I would recommend playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on the hardest difficulty for maximum enjoyment. I'm not actually a fan of shooters, I've only played the Uncharted series, TLoU, Tomb Raider reboot, and I'm horrendously clumsy with aiming, but even so, the hardest difficulty for Rise of the Tomb Raider was "just right" for me. Perhaps even a tad easy...

I looked up recommended difficulty settings before playing, and it seems that many players also felt that the difficulty in RotTR is largely inflated, and the hardest difficulty is the way to go.

Of course, you can play the game however you want, it's all up to your own personal enjoyment. Just my 2 cents!

User Info: renegadedriver

renegadedriver
3 months ago#14
played the 1st uncharted and had a love hate relationship with that game. hated how they sent way after way of enemies at you. got annoying really fast. but i liked the platforming.

heard uncharted 2 was really good

last of us was freaking awesome. i got really good at that game.

too be honest im with you on being clusmy about aiming. except with a sniper rifle. its one of the reasons i have such a hard time getting into anything 1st person related.

as for tombraider ill try it on the hardest difficulty

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
3 months ago#15
Yakuza Kiwami

Ys Origin (and VIII next month)
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. not sure what to play next

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived