Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Trailer

User Info: miki_sauvester

miki_sauvester
3 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_vWjAvwQg

It's what everybody has been asking for.
(message deleted)

User Info: Galvea

Galvea
3 months ago#3
This could have been a good opportunity to make an alternate storyline and/or expand on the story at very little extra cost if they just cut out the voice-acting, but nope, it's the exact same story...

User Info: captwaddledoo

captwaddledoo
3 months ago#4
Uhh

Y'all had Bravely Default, Theatrhythm, and World of Final Fantasy, and somehow managed to come up with...that hideous art style?
poyo

User Info: OnurOnly

OnurOnly
3 months ago#5
Jesus its getting even more embarrassing.

User Info: HylianKnight1

HylianKnight1
3 months ago#6
I...honestly don't know how to feel about this...
Beep boop son, beep boop.

User Info: Maiave

Maiave
3 months ago#7
I used to praise this franchise...
It used to be a guaranteed purchase on Day one.

But now, I mean... ... ...

HOW CAN YOU DO WORSE THAN FFXIII
FFRK : Tyro Sentinel Grimoire : gZbe
If my English isn't perfect, you can politely point it out to me. I'm trying to improve. Thanks.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
3 months ago#8
This is a joke right? It is right? This isn't real... Stop trolling us TC nice try!!

User Info: Galvea

Galvea
3 months ago#9
I suppose it's possible this and A New Empire are nothing more than a devious ploy by SE to try and get casual gamers interested in FFXV and the FF franchise as a whole, but I highly doubt mobile-only gamers are going to run out and buy consoles / high-end gaming PCs just because of these games. *shrug*

I guess the more plausible reason would be that SE wants to milk FFXV and its assets (character designs, voice acting etc) as much as possible. I mean Pocket Edition looks like it was made on a very low budget, the voice-acting was already paid for. Heck they didn't even have to make this themselves, the whole thing could have been a cheap outsourcing project.

I have a feeling I'll end up buying all the episodes anyway out of morbid curiosity, just to see how the ending is done. Do we still get to troll Luna with Cindy / cup noodles/ butt photos or what?

I hope the episodes aren't like $5 each or something...

User Info: soldjango

soldjango
3 months ago#10
This thing amuses me, I guess that's a plus? I don't really know what to make of it otherwise. Since the thing exists, may as well port it to 3DS and Vita too. I'm surprised at how legit the gameplay seems to be, though. Nice work there, I guess.

The Universe trailer they put out alongside this does detail some of the new update at least: chapter select and bestiary confirmed.
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived