Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Trailer

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
3 months ago#51
this is the problem with FFXV selling so well, now these idiots think this game is something they can release 50 times to milk it like skyrim (not saying skyrim is great just giving ex)

User Info: Dire

Dire
3 months ago#52
CatalinaTio89 posted...
Great. FFXV is already garbage mobile tier with it's combat,story and constant updates. Funny how their wasting time on this crap instead of fixing their 60$ mess. They've got all your money,so now they'll just pretend to fix it while they ease their way out the door. And of course their loyal cult will defend them until the end,"Stop hating on Tabata-sama!" "The game is fine,you're the one who's wrong!" "SALTY HATERS!! Stop not accepting mediocrity,take whatever SE throws at you!!".

User Info: EAims

EAims
3 months ago#53
I still maintain that ffxv is a great game and renewed my love of the series, but I have no words for this...

I really got nothing...
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Talinthis2

Talinthis2
3 months ago#54
Yup square has f***in lost it. Someone get the straight jacket

User Info: clarinet1

clarinet1
3 months ago#55
kidrobot posted...
shouldve just put this on the 3ds and called it a day

But then they can't sell Final Fantasy XV Re:Pocket Edition in the future!... (Similar to KH Re:CoM and KH Re:Coded)

Wait a minute... FFXV Re:PE...

FFXV Re:PEat!!!

FFXV The Repeat Edition confirmed!!! President Matsuda will have the FF series stuck in an endless cycle of FFXV repeating itself over, and over and over in various forms until he steps down as President of Square-Enix. No wonder he's a boss fight. He's the true villain of FFXV, keeping the FF series locked in an endless cycle of repeating XV so he can make more ¥. Soon it'll turn into the Compilation of FFXV that'll include:

FFXV: Before Crisis
FFXV: Crisis Core
FFXV: Kingsglaive
FFXV: Brotherhood
FFXV/FFXV PE/FFXV Re:PE/ FFXV UFUHD Super Ultimate Deluxe Supreme 255K 7D Mt Dew Duritos Ranchero Edition with exclusive Szechuan Sauce recipe for Ignis and Szechuan Sauce hat for Noctis for pre-ordering/FFXV 8-Bit Edition /FFXV 16-Bit Edition
Dierge of Cerberus: FFXV
FFXV-2
Noctis Returns: FFXV
FFXV: The After Years
FFXV: Advent Children
FFXV: Tactics
FFXV Fables: Chocobo Tales
FFXV: My Life as a King
FFXV: My Life as an Accursed
Chocobros Racing
FFXV Heroes
FFXV Builders

User Info: timber_jack

timber_jack
3 months ago#56
clarinet1 posted...
kidrobot posted...
shouldve just put this on the 3ds and called it a day

But then they can't sell Final Fantasy XV Re:Pocket Edition in the future!... (Similar to KH Re:CoM and KH Re:Coded)

Wait a minute... FFXV Re:PE...

FFXV Re:PEat!!!

FFXV The Repeat Edition confirmed!!! President Matsuda will have the FF series stuck in an endless cycle of FFXV repeating itself over, and over and over in various forms until he steps down as President of Square-Enix. No wonder he's a boss fight. He's the true villain of FFXV, keeping the FF series locked in an endless cycle of repeating XV so he can make more ¥. Soon it'll turn into the Compilation of FFXV that'll include:

FFXV: Before Crisis
FFXV: Crisis Core
FFXV: Kingsglaive
FFXV: Brotherhood
FFXV/FFXV PE/FFXV Re:PE/ FFXV UFUHD Super Ultimate Deluxe Supreme 255K 7D Mt Dew Duritos Ranchero Edition with exclusive Szechuan Sauce recipe for Ignis and Szechuan Sauce hat for Noctis for pre-ordering/FFXV 8-Bit Edition /FFXV 16-Bit Edition
Dierge of Cerberus: FFXV
FFXV-2
Noctis Returns: FFXV
FFXV: The After Years
FFXV: Advent Children
FFXV: Tactics
FFXV Fables: Chocobo Tales
FFXV: My Life as a King
FFXV: My Life as an Accursed
Chocobros Racing
FFXV Heroes
FFXV Builders

Super FFXV
Ultra FFXV
Super FFXV Turbo
FFXV Arcade Edition
ASRock Z77 Extreme4;GeForce GTX 970 ; Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570CPU @ 3.40GHz

User Info: valo

valo
3 months ago#57
What the f*** is this?

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
3 months ago#58
Y'all remember when people were talking about "World of Versus" and me, being the crap-poster I am, said "If it's like World of Final Fantasy, I'll be all over it like Zell on hot dogs!"

...I may have seen into the future. I'm scaring myself.
I draw stuff http://www.redpawdesigns.net/ and I'm starting to make stuff. https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RedPawDesign
PSN: TheReddfawks

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
3 months ago#59
Atleast now we can do a proper comparison... Other remade mobile FF games vs FFXV.. and then it's more clearly to see how pathetic short and dumb the story is...

User Info: moogle140

moogle140
3 months ago#60
Embarrassing garbage version of the worst FF ever made
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived