Capture flag bug? Assasin festival

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Capture flag bug? Assasin festival

User Info: divine_hyoga

divine_hyoga
3 months ago#1
I cant begin capture flag mission, it's normal? Im in the beginning. I press x but nothing happens.

User Info: Galvea

Galvea
3 months ago#2
divine_hyoga posted...
I cant begin capture flag mission, it's normal? Im in the beginning. I press x but nothing happens.

It's "normal"; this minigame is only supposed to be unlocked later, you can't actually play it when you first begin the festival. Seems like the developers forgot to put in the "Still preparing, come back later" notice for this minigame, like they did with the Chocobo race.

If you check the Choco-eagle dolls at the redemption counters (next to the two receptionists), you'll see that they actually tell you both the Chocobo race and the flag minigame aren't open for business yet. Just keep playing, a text box will pop up to notify you when both these minigames are available.

User Info: B-Boy_Zack_Fair

B-Boy_Zack_Fair
3 months ago#3
I can't start this Flag Capture mission , i finishad it once but when i want to do it again he just says "If you want to repeat this mission just talk to me " but nothing happens
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Capture flag bug? Assasin festival

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived