Final Fantasy XV Story Updates on the Way! 9/5

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV Story Updates on the Way! 9/5

User Info: motoleo

motoleo
3 months ago#1
http://www.dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-xv-hajime-tabata-interview/

It's taken this long to get here and now it's almost here.

User Info: GamersUnited

GamersUnited
3 months ago#2
Nowhere in that article do I see that mentioned, wanna copy and paste that section?

User Info: XenosagasGhost

XenosagasGhost
3 months ago#3
OP is lying, don't waste your time!

XenosagasGhost
3 months ago#4
GamersUnited posted...
Nowhere in that article do I see that mentioned, wanna copy and paste that section?

He can't copy and paste it, cause he's lying.

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
3 months ago#5
stop being lazy and read the damn thing and you'll find the quote (i know where it is)

motoleo
3 months ago#6
GamersUnited posted...

I'm going to highlight it for you and sit it in your lap.

Hajime Tabata
Anything they felt was lacking or missing, or they want to see more of in terms of story, that is where we are going to be putting most of our emphasis moving forward in terms of development.

And let me remind you. This isn't the first time he said this. He's been telling y'all that, time after time.

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
3 months ago#7
I am thinking that quote is just harkening back to the Ardyn and Luna material that fans want. They still might add stuff though.
PSN ID: mpen91282

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
3 months ago#8
matt091282 posted...
I am thinking that quote is just harkening back to the Ardyn and Luna material that fans want. They still might add stuff though.

yep

XenosagasGhost
3 months ago#9
motoleo posted...
GamersUnited posted...

Hajime Tabata
Anything they felt was lacking or missing, or they want to see more of in terms of story, that is where we are going to be putting most of our emphasis moving forward in terms of development.

And let me remind you. This isn't the first time he said this. He's been telling y'all that, time after time.

They aren't on the way though.

motoleo
3 months ago#10
XenosagasGhost posted...
motoleo posted...
GamersUnited posted...

Hajime Tabata

They aren't on the way though.

They have to be storyboarded, approved, animated, voiced, scored. That's why it's taking that much longer. And they tried to tell y'all that on Saturday.

They said the same thing not only at the previous event, but they said this when the game first came out. We tried to tell you. And here we have, not even a week later, another confirmation that spells it out in clear English. Not even a week.

You know I read a comment somewhere around here asking if people behind this thought y'all were dumb. And I'm totally not taking an offensive position but I'm starting to think... maybe they really wouldn't be wrong in doing that. I don't know. There might be something to that.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Final Fantasy XV Story Updates on the Way! 9/5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived