Where would you rank Noctis among the other FF main protagonists?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Where would you rank Noctis among the other FF main protagonists?

User Info: Thanos_Galactus

Thanos_Galactus
3 months ago#1
In your opinion?

User Info: Dire

Dire
3 months ago#2
Meh. 1.5 out of 10. Slightly better than Lightning, who is the worst.

User Info: ragekit

ragekit
3 months ago#3
Easier to stomach than Lightning "Worst Birthday Ever" Faron and more interesting than non-protagonist Vaan, but less interesting than the protagonists of any other 3D FF.
One of the most amusing threads on this site: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/71995781

User Info: Asetoni

Asetoni
3 months ago#4
Top 3. Noctis's character was one of the highlights of this game.

User Info: Peachi

Peachi
3 months ago#5
Middle ? He's okay. He's fine. Though he's no Zidane, Squall or Terra.
VI > V > IX > VIII > X > IV > XII > VII > II > I > X-2 > III> XIII-2> XV > XIII > LR

User Info: Majarubi

Majarubi
3 months ago#6
2/10. Less interesting than majority of the other protagonists in the series, barely more so than Vaan, Penelo, the cast of I, II, III, and V (less than Gilgamesh, Faris, and Galuf though). At least he had a little character development through the game. The demos had me hopeful, the game itself is a disappointment to say the least.
Best Genre: RPG
Best FF: IV=VI=VIII>X=XIII>VII=IX>Pre/Sequels>XII>Type0>CC=MQ>V>I=III>XI=XIV(hate online only)>XV>II

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
3 months ago#7
Very plain and generic design. The same old stoic type.

0/10
X>V>T>Type-0>VIII>VII>XIII2>XII>LR>XIII>XIV>
IVTAY>TA2>VI>X2>XIIRW>IV>TA>XI>IX>II>III>I>XV

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
3 months ago#8
Honestly, he's one of my favorites. Sure, he doesn't have many redeeming qualities at first, being a spoiled heir to the throne... but once he realizes the harsh reality of what has to be done, he stops his whining and becomes a seriously awesome protagonist. His warp strikes will always be memorable to me, and his character design looks cool no matter if its 8bit, 16bit, etc.
If you love something, you must let it go, chucking it 50mph into the air. RIP Pikachu.

User Info: MagusNotFrog

MagusNotFrog
3 months ago#9
I would rank him higher if his character development was handled smoother, and not thrown into us.
"The NX is our great obsession." - Caius Ballad, FFXIII-2

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
3 months ago#10
At the bottom, he is even worse than Vaan or Lightning.
You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Where would you rank Noctis among the other FF main protagonists?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived