Why are you Really on the FFXV message board?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why are you Really on the FFXV message board?

User Info: Schmack421

Schmack421
3 months ago#1
Your reason for being here? - Results (222 votes)
Because I like FFXV and want to express my satisfaction with the game
22.97% (51 votes)
Because I hate FFXV and want to let people know how much I hate it
11.26% (25 votes)
I'm here to troll people
4.05% (9 votes)
I'm here out of pure boredom
27.48% (61 votes)
I'm here to talk about FF games that are not FFXV
15.32% (34 votes)
Other way (please say)
18.92% (42 votes)
This poll is now closed.
curious
Congrats! You have Been Whacked by an axe!

User Info: captwaddledoo

captwaddledoo
3 months ago#2
I really enjoyed FFXV, but it has some huge problems; I like discussing the game with other people.

shrug emoji
poyo

User Info: soldjango

soldjango
3 months ago#3
I'm here to talk about various aspects of XV because I find talking about the game to be fun, and it helps give me new insights into characters and plot that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Discussion breeds a healthy perspective. Also I just like XV so when there's new news, it's fun to be hyped with other fans.
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk

User Info: Designer_FF

Designer_FF
3 months ago#4
I would like to talk about FFXV but since I can't play it yet I'm here mostly to taalk about the franchise in general.

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
3 months ago#5
I'm interested in the game, but not planning to buy it in its current state. By reading up on events on this forum, I can stay up to date on patches and/or additions that may eventually convince me to buy the game.

Of course, there's a lot of work that needs to be done, and some gameplay elements need to be changed (The "one hunt at a time" contracts come to mind). Regardless, it'd be best to wait for a complete edition to be released before deciding whether the game is worth my money or not.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 months ago#6
captwaddledoo posted...
I really enjoyed FFXV, but it has some huge problems; I like discussing the game with other people.

soldjango posted...
I'm here to talk about various aspects of XV because I find talking about the game to be fun, and it helps give me new insights into characters and plot that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Discussion breeds a healthy perspective. Also I just like XV so when there's new news, it's fun to be hyped with other fans.

These two posters sum it perfectly as to why I'm here.

Flawed game but fun to discuss with others (who aren't extremists at least).

User Info: DASchenk85

DASchenk85
3 months ago#7
I just picked the closest one

I like FFXV, want to talk and speculate about future updates and stuff too.

User Info: Khrijunk

Khrijunk
3 months ago#8
Had to go with other even though one of the options was super close. I'm here to talk about FF games including FFXV
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat.
-- Quina Quen

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
3 months ago#9
Because im a FF fan and atm this is basically the FF board, not just for FFXV (its always been this way for the last main entry and i doubt it will change in the near future).
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: Crisys

Crisys
3 months ago#10
I only read/comment on topics that make the front page because I didn't care much for the game.
PSN: Crisys_5k GT: Crisys5k
"Vaan would get destroyed in Blitzball, he's not even good enough for the Luca Goers." - Bunlert
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why are you Really on the FFXV message board?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived