Please don't flame me for this..but why all the hate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Please don't flame me for this..but why all the hate?

User Info: Bubby82102

Bubby82102
4 weeks ago#1
What is the problem with the game? I just started chapter 3 and really like it so far. What do people feel are the major flaws with the game? I made it to chapter 7-ish before my xbox crapped out and I had to get it for the PS-4 I bought. I didn't think it was bad then either. So, I would like to know what people hate so much about this game.
It's a travesty, a sham, a mockery! It's a Traveshamockery!
PSN : Bubby82102

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#2
The fact that it has just about the worst-written story in all of Final Fantasy is a big reason.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Bubby82102

Bubby82102
4 weeks ago#3
1Tekkaman posted...
The fact that it has just about the worst-written story in all of Final Fantasy is a big reason.

So, it's more story than gameplay?
It's a travesty, a sham, a mockery! It's a Traveshamockery!
PSN : Bubby82102

User Info: Some_Static

Some_Static
4 weeks ago#4
Gameplay feels a bit shallow. What's your history with FF, and JRPGs as a whole?

Also, I think you should get further into the game. Especially with long games, the issues people have don't become relevant until late.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#5
Bubby82102 posted...
1Tekkaman posted...

So, it's more story than gameplay?

I don't even have a PS4, so my ability to comment on gameplay is limited. Having said that, story is a major part of a JRPG, so bad writing can really bring it down.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
4 weeks ago#6
because FFXV is not a revolutionary masterpiece 9.999 rated by critics, so its garbage.

User Info: JudeMathis45

JudeMathis45
4 weeks ago#7
keep playing the game and beat it than we`ll talk

User Info: tonberrymasta

tonberrymasta
4 weeks ago#8
All mainline FF's have a small group hating on them at release. FFXV is flawed and at the same time is actually really great, but just do not expect it to replace the classics in your heart.

User Info: GamersUnited

GamersUnited
4 weeks ago#9
Oh look, it's this topic again.

User Info: Mr_M0j0_Rising

Mr_M0j0_Rising
4 weeks ago#10
For me, personally, the only thing I truly hated was the lack of cutscenes, dialogue, and character interaction. This has always been a huge thing in Final Fantasy and its severely lacking here. If they didn't make that stupid CGI movie Kingsglaive, and instead spent all of that effort making scenes of that quality in the actual game I may have enjoyed it more.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
Weep, and you weep alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Please don't flame me for this..but why all the hate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived