Why FFXV have crashed black?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why FFXV have crashed black?

User Info: GodXII

GodXII
2 months ago#1
Well, still unfinished game.

User Info: middays_deep

middays_deep
2 months ago#2
What?
Now Re-playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X
Reverse and hold at 38.5!.... Status Report!

User Info: EternalWaltz

EternalWaltz
2 months ago#3
Why you topic haven't sense making?
'there's gAmes.and then thars gaM3w.it's a lovable character;it's a lovable guy. and he nolan snaked on you. so hard. the snake was in you so hard.'-Proletarian

User Info: x_SaintBoot_x

x_SaintBoot_x
2 months ago#4
I think tc may be having a stroke, Is there a Doctor in the house?
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest only game where Trees put you in full nelsons. Mutton, fresh mutton! Not changing sig until Witcher 1 and 2 are put on Ps4. 9/5/17.

User Info: sniffy

sniffy
2 months ago#5
Shouldn't be crashing at this stage, the 2nd update patches smoothed out those bugs.
Each successive Final Fantasy game makes the previous Final Fantasy game look like a masterpiece.

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
2 months ago#6
@x_SaintBoot_x posted...

I found a doctor and he diagnosed it as being butthurt! Sorry I had too just as a joke no means to harm anyone.
Ile like to appologise for my past only in 2016 I started to be semi serious.
PSN: Whatzituyah, Twitch: Whatzituyah2

User Info: x_SaintBoot_x

x_SaintBoot_x
2 months ago#7
Smeltedfist posted...
@x_SaintBoot_x posted...

I found a doctor and he diagnosed it as being butthurt! Sorry I had too just as a joke no means to harm anyone.

Was it @drclaeys?
He's a really good doctor and one of the best people here at gamefaqs.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest only game where Trees put you in full nelsons. Mutton, fresh mutton! Not changing sig until Witcher 1 and 2 are put on Ps4. 9/5/17.

User Info: MEGAze

MEGAze
2 months ago#8
Meanwhile I say Secret of Mana is better than this game and give a page of explanation. And get modded for "trolling"

Damn shame the laziness from these unpaids. That's why yall mods garbage site couldn't even stay up half the day
Merveilleuse: Sayaka Maizono, The Thesis.
(( https://goo.gl/EZo8ms ))

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
2 months ago#9
Frienids,

Some one called??

Before we look at anything, we need everyone stripped down to nothing. You never know where a medical symptom might be hiding on your body.

We will feel you for tumors, and probe you for viruses. And dont worry about medical insurance. This all covered FREE under Obama care.

Have a great day. Thank you for the shout out.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got yelled at by my boss for being on "video game" sites, so I have to semi retire. Goodbye. .

User Info: valo

valo
2 months ago#10
I can understand that not everyone can write English well (myself included), but please do try to at least write complete sentences.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why FFXV have crashed black?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived