Was Kingsglaive ever connected to XV

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Was Kingsglaive ever connected to XV

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 month ago#31
Mweh, even the Brotherhood anime is inconsistent with Kingsglaive. Episode 4 Ignis mentions King Regis has lost the ability to conjure weapons. So WTF are all these swords he keeps summoning against Glauca?

Also the game itself is inconsistent with warping. During the battle with Adamantoise, you can perform a parry where the party WARP up on top of Adamantoise and then drop off to attack its eye. Looks epic, but still only deals 9999 lol
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
1 month ago#32
egpNoodlez posted...
Also the game itself is inconsistent with warping. During the battle with Adamantoise, you can perform a parry where the party WARP up on top of Adamantoise and then drop off to attack its eye. Looks epic, but still only deals 9999 lol

The same thing happens during each of the Episodes, but with items. It's stated that Noctis is able to transform seemingly normal items into healing potions, yet those guys have been separated from him and can still pick up and use the same items without any problems or difference in animation.

Has it been mentioned how that's possible?

User Info: motoleo

motoleo
1 month ago#33
Oh I didn't really care what happened in the Brotherhood anime for the most part.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
1 month ago#34
also, the kings offered Nyx to sacrifice Luna to get their blessing and power... So the Oracle is meaningless to the Old kings? They dont care about the star scourge at all? Then why do they even bother with helping Noct in the end

egpNoodlez
1 month ago#35
Mynash posted...
egpNoodlez posted...

The same thing happens during each of the Episodes, but with items. It's stated that Noctis is able to transform seemingly normal items into healing potions, yet those guys have been separated from him and can still pick up and use the same items without any problems or difference in animation.

Has it been mentioned how that's possible?

Which episode said that? I don't remember at any point Noctis being able to transform things into healing potions. Unless it's the Luna episode? I haven't watched that despite having the Brotherhood disc for a year lol.

WhiteZeus posted...
also, the kings offered Nyx to sacrifice Luna to get their blessing and power... So the Oracle is meaningless to the Old kings? They dont care about the star scourge at all? Then why do they even bother with helping Noct in the end

Again, old scenario. Gentiana was always the Oracle in the old scenario, hence why there is no mention of Luna's role as Oracle being suspended throughout the whole of Kingsglaive, it wasn't her role.

Mynash
1 month ago#36
egpNoodlez posted...
Which episode said that? I don't remember at any point Noctis being able to transform things into healing potions. Unless it's the Luna episode? I haven't watched that despite having the Brotherhood disc for a year lol.

I'm talking about the DLC episodes, Gladio & Prompto. They're able to use these things without Noctis being nearby or enchanting them in any way.

And as to Noctis transforming stuff into healing items, it's in the description of pretty much every item in the game, or at least every purchasable item found in shops.

egpNoodlez
1 month ago#37
Mynash posted...
egpNoodlez posted...

I'm talking about the DLC episodes, Gladio & Prompto. They're able to use these things without Noctis being nearby or enchanting them in any way.

And as to Noctis transforming stuff into healing items, it's in the description of pretty much every item in the game, or at least every purchasable item found in shops.

Okay I'll have to check the game at some point, but I do not remember any of that in the item descriptions (nor honestly does it make any sense for Noctis to have that power, it sounds like something the Oracle would have). This is all in the English language version or are you playing a different version? Or are you misinterpreting that items can be used as material during Elemancy to change a spell's effect?

As for Gladio and Prompto using potions, well I imagine anyone would be able to use potions. They're one of the most commonly sold items in the game. Never mind the bros, any one can use these items, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Mynash
1 month ago#38
@egpNoodlez posted...
Okay I'll have to check the game at some point, but I do not remember any of that in the item descriptions (nor honestly does it make any sense for Noctis to have that power, it sounds like something the Oracle would have). This is all in the English language version or are you playing a different version? Or are you misinterpreting that items can be used as material during Elemancy to change a spell's effect?

I do hope you're joking. This is what it says in the potion description:

An energy drink that takes on healing properties by way of Noctis' powers. Restores half of HP

That "by way of Noctis' powers" can be found in the latter half of the consumable items descriptions. Just go to any merchant and scroll away.

As for your second paragraph:

egpNoodlez posted...
As for Gladio and Prompto using potions, well I imagine anyone would be able to use potions. They're one of the most commonly sold items in the game. Never mind the bros, any one can use these items, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

If it was a common potion from previous FFs, I'd understand. But it's not. To regular NPCs, it's an energy drink. But for the guys, it turns into a healing potion because of Noctis. Same thing with the Phoenix Down and Elixir that Gladio & Prompto have in their inventory. They also utilize the same animations in order to use the item.

Now that we've established these facts, I return to my previous question: Has it been mentioned how that's possible?

User Info: sealedass

sealedass
1 month ago#39
Mynash posted...
I return to my previous question: Has it been mentioned how that's possible?

In Gladio's dlc, Ardyn enables Gladio and Ignis to use specific weapons.

In Prompto's, he only use the weapons that are available throughout the openworld. That's why the bullets are limited.
Can't we all just get along?

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 month ago#40
The movie was a giant mistake.

All that time, energy and budget could’ve gone into the main game instead of that disaster of a movie.

It wasn’t even that good as a stand alone film.

It doesn’t even tie in well with the main game...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Was Kingsglaive ever connected to XV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived