Update 1.18 available

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Update 1.18 available

User Info: Repose

Repose
4 weeks ago#1
Available to Japan and Europe in any case but I am guessing for America as well.

Xbox One X got the 1.17 update last tuesday already, but this seems to be an extra update, bringing PS4 immediately to 1.18 from 1.16.

1.17 brought the ability to accept multiple hunts, not sure what 1.18 will bring. Will let it know as soon as it finishes downloading. It is 4.4 GB for me. Would be weird just multiple hunts would take 4 gig.

EDIT: Just installed it and checked the update log, it says the following:

Addition of compatibility with Comrades
Implementation of multiple hunt capacity
Various bug fixes

Various bug fixes

Also, trophies for Comrades were added in the trophy list.

So yes, mostly just bug fixes..but I guess most of that 4 gb went to Comrades stuff.
I'm gonna fix that spaghetti
(message deleted)

Repose
4 weeks ago#3
Edited the op, it says it is mostly bug fixes and compatibility with comrades. I will check ou the hunt stuff to see how much you can accept.

User Info: Jorelo

Jorelo
4 weeks ago#4
Can't wait for comrades

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
4 weeks ago#5
bleh was hoping for something extra to come along with comrades

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
4 weeks ago#6
Ahh multiple hunts.

A most welcome addition.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
4 weeks ago#7
WhiteZeus posted...
bleh was hoping for something extra to come along with comrades

You mean story updates like Ch13 V2 or the Ch12 one?

Yeah me too, but I think they're saving it for later.

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
4 weeks ago#8
December 2016 me is very happy with multiple hunts, November 2017 me doesn't care about the multiple hunts update.

I wonder if we are ever going to get the option to get Metric measurements with the English language.

Hoping that this 4GB download will help keep Comrades' size down for next wednesday.

Repose
4 weeks ago#9
Yeah I was really hoping for another story update too, or at least a bit more than just multiple hunts. Eventhough that is definitely a good thing, finally we can do this...

Repose
4 weeks ago#10
Now when you accept a hunt it will say "currently active: X"

I accepted 7 hunts at once at Taka, not sure if there is a limit, will try and see.

But boy, this is a huge improvement already really.
I think every hunts has its own location on the map anyway, so they can't intercept each other. Does anyone know hunts that use the exact same spawning spot? I wanna test that.

Edit: You also do not need to have the hunt active as your selected quest, the hunts will just appear when you get close to them, this goes for any single hunt you accepted.

EDIT: The max number of acceptable hunts is 10. I guess that's fine, this means hunting will go a huuuuge deal faster now, finally. When you try to accept an 11th one you will be asked if you want to abort all other hunts at tipsters and accept this one instead. You can also manually abort a hunt by selecting it at the tipster and aborting.

Last edit: When hunts are at the exact same spot, one will be visible and a few seconds (10-20) after completing one, the next one will spawn in its place. I know it has been a year but boy is this a way more enjoyable way to do the hunts, it is miles and miles better.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Update 1.18 available

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived