anyone still at level 1 in Comrades? Square Enix say anything about a fix?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. anyone still at level 1 in Comrades? Square Enix say anything about a fix?

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 weeks ago#1
was considering creating a new character, I would guess each character would have separate level progression but can share gil and gear?

some people say they have their "next level" experience points in the negative numbers.
well first day glitches should get ironed out in a day or two, or maybe there's already a fix.

have no problem joining online groups and completing quests, though the latest quests are really hard at level 1.

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
4 weeks ago#2
im lvl 6 but also been playing offline with Ai because i tried connecting with real people and the system errored out so i assume they have network issues just like in the beta

xenosaga123
4 weeks ago#3
neo_strike3 posted...
im lvl 6 but also been playing offline with Ai because i tried connecting with real people and the system errored out so i assume they have network issues just like in the beta

ah thanks. I don't recall beta having leveling at all, just sigils that changes the base states.

I gues ill try creating another character, doing the first quest, and seeing if leveling goes up.

User Info: jordina

jordina
4 weeks ago#4
try doing an ai quest instead. the minus exp thing is odd but it seems to sort itself eventually.

i didnt level up on multiplayer but have done since playing with ai characters.

xenosaga123
4 weeks ago#5
alright thanks Ill check it, though its great playing with other players.

I'll use a.i. while they sort the leveling thing out for online groups.

and yea I just created a new character and still after beating the first quest with others, the next exp already has a negative number.

so they gotta patch it asap so people can progress in levels without having to resort to playing with a.i.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. anyone still at level 1 in Comrades? Square Enix say anything about a fix?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived