Materials for remodeling Panacea Shield?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Materials for remodeling Panacea Shield?

User Info: RainbowKitteh

RainbowKitteh
3 weeks ago#1
Can't seem to get the right mix of materials for the remodel (70 magic and 70 spirit)

User Info: siriustoast

siriustoast
3 weeks ago#2
Same. But the shield itself is working fine for me right now, healing more than enough.

RainbowKitteh
3 weeks ago#3
Yeah it's amazing, just curious to see the upgraded version. otherwise I'm happy staying an attack class, with the Aura Sigil I have 550 Strength +70% when I use aura. I'm just so used to being a medic class though.

User Info: siriustoast

siriustoast
3 weeks ago#4
Yeah I'm mostly a healer because most people don't use that class on the later hunts. If I figure out the right materials to use I'll let you know.

RainbowKitteh
3 weeks ago#5
Thanks, if I come up with anything I'll do the same.

User Info: rock_lobster987

rock_lobster987
3 weeks ago#6
I think i got the best way, the tonberrys drop tattered rags which give 8 magic and 8 spirit for 1000 xp. you can max out both stats at level 32 so you still have a bit of room to grow your shield however you want

also, the tonberries spawn in the mission Everybodies groan which is rather close to Galdin Quay
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Materials for remodeling Panacea Shield?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived