few questions about new game plus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. few questions about new game plus?

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
3 weeks ago#11
Matty0289 posted...
Your question confuses me?

Chapters 1-12, you use Noct. Of course.

#1-- After you get to said section of chapter 13 where they all get split up. You pick who you want to use. You choose whether you use Noct or Gladio+Ignis. If you use Noct, you progress as normal on whatever difficulty you chose until they regroup again.
Then continue the game as normal.

#2-- If you choose Gladio, you proceed as him+Ignis, on Easy- until you get to a certain point. Then you switch back to Noct once you're at the part of the chapter they meet back up.
Then continue the game as normal still.
Either option you choose, #1 or #2, the game progresses as normal once everyone gets to the point of the game they meet back up

Or I think you can go to the "Title Screen"- and go to Special" to individually play that section of the game by itself- then I assume it would take you back to the Title Screen once it's complete.

yeah, i checked last night on the game menu, when i replay the game. ill get through chap 13, ill do the noct thing. and whrn they meet up, ill save and turn it off and go to the special thing in main menu
Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII-Remake, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, NiNoKuni2, DragonQuestXI, Final Fantasy XVI

User Info: Repose

Repose
3 weeks ago#12
^You can change to Gladio's route at any rest point in Noct's route. Changing to Gladio, however, will skip the rest of your Noct playthrough. This means that if you change at the first rest point you will skip pretty much all of Noct's route, but if you switch at his last rest point you won't be skipping anything of his. After Gladio's route is done, it switches to Noctis standing in front of the hallway where he almost gets electrocuted.

So to see both routes without going back to the title screen select Noct's route and play until you have gotten the Sword of the Father. Continue until you ride the elevator up and do some more hallways. When your quest changes to "Find a way forward", go to the next rest point and then choose to switch to Gladio (you need to interact with the lockers in the rest point to switch).
I'm gonna fix that spaghetti

User Info: CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII
3 weeks ago#13
thanks a lot,
Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII-Remake, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, NiNoKuni2, DragonQuestXI, Final Fantasy XVI
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. few questions about new game plus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived