So about the games Logo and Ending ( Spoilers )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So about the games Logo and Ending ( Spoilers )

User Info: IsJustJeremy

IsJustJeremy
3 weeks ago#11
xeno_x-blade20 posted...
IsJustJeremy posted...
Well Eos was never a person. It cannot “still be” what it never was.

I'm pretty sure that one of the interviews we were given said that Eos existed and that she was the one to create the world. If not, could you tell me why there's a random goddess in the Genesis painting who's looming above the Astrals and the Lucii, and who resembles the figure on the logo? The painting is depicted in the Citadel, and if I'm not mistaken, in the combat tutorial as well, so it's not like it can be discredited. Even if her name and existence is not exactly Eos, it still stands that she resembles the logo figure more than Luna does.

The goddess was never named. We speculated it was Etro during the Versus days, we made up the name Eos when it changed to XV. But nothing was ever confirmed. And fact of the matter is none of what was planned before matters, didn’t make it. And I’m fine with Luna being logo because I interpret her role differently than what we saw at face value. And I know everyone doesn’t agree with that and that’s fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So about the games Logo and Ending ( Spoilers )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived