Kitchen Knives? (Comrades)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Kitchen Knives? (Comrades)

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
3 weeks ago#11
MegalaserLAWS posted...
The kitchen knives suck. Unfortunate but they do. What's the best knives?

I think daggers cap at 60 besides kitchen knife so probably imperial blades as they get lifesteal II
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: kalypsobean

kalypsobean
3 weeks ago#12
Cassandra's Daggers have over 100 ATK.

edited: 120 ATK when maxed at level 70.
I write fic. Deal with it.

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
3 weeks ago#13
kalypsobean posted...

Where do you get them?

User Info: kalypsobean

kalypsobean
3 weeks ago#14
MegalaserLAWS posted...
kalypsobean posted...

Where do you get them?

Upgrade from Mythril Knives. It goes Mythril Knives -> Organyxes -> Cassandra's Daggers.

It's a bit fiddly since you need to work on all four stats and get them to 60 for them to remodel, but they come with Turnabout X and a Charge strike, and then you have 20 levels to customise them after that.
I write fic. Deal with it.

MegalaserLAWS
3 weeks ago#15
Thanks. Too bad it's got crappy abilities but better than kitchen knives that's for sure.

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
3 weeks ago#16
What's the strength to attack ratio? Depending on what it is Kitchen Knives could potentially be better than Cassandra's Daggers.

MegalaserLAWS
3 weeks ago#17
It might but even then you gotta get 100 dark resist on the kitchen knives. So probably not. Especially when you take into account its ability.

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
3 weeks ago#18
I don't get why some weapon types don't have any that actually hit Lv.99, like Daggers and I think Shuriken don't either.
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX / FFRK RW: 9GVD - Cloud - Finishing Touch
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148

User Info: AlphaOmega786

AlphaOmega786
3 weeks ago#19
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
I don't get why some weapon types don't have any that actually hit Lv.99, like Daggers and I think Shuriken don't either.

Kitchen Knives (Daggers) do hit level 99. I got them yesterday and levelled them up. Their ATK value never changes though, stays at 99.

They have a damage bonus ability, but I personally still prefer Cassandra's Daggers.

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
3 weeks ago#20
AlphaOmega786 posted...
XCrimsonSamurai posted...

Kitchen Knives (Daggers) do hit level 99. I got them yesterday and levelled them up. Their ATK value never changes though, stays at 99.

They have a damage bonus ability, but I personally still prefer Cassandra's Daggers.

I contradicted something I already said, lol. Yeah I know these go to 99, but they're the only one's and they kinda suck as I'm aware... Unless 99 attack is impressive for daggers?
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX / FFRK RW: 9GVD - Cloud - Finishing Touch
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Kitchen Knives? (Comrades)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived