Fan Census - Season Pass 2018 or Season Pass #2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Fan Census - Season Pass 2018 or Season Pass #2

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
2 months ago#11
GfaqCodebreak posted...
matt091282 posted...
I think we're going to get one along with more updates to the main game.

i hope so! but why is everyone making rumors?

Well Tabata said we are getting another year of support for this game, which could include a second Season Pass. It's a very real possibility.
PSN ID: mpen91282

User Info: ZemusZeromus

ZemusZeromus
2 months ago#12
No fanboys, stop SE,please don't turn this series into something EA and Activision would be proud of.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 months ago#13
I'd rather they focus on the MAIN game and stop creating fragmented DLC's

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
2 months ago#14
meteora88 posted...
I'd rather they focus on the MAIN game and stop creating fragmented DLC's

I think we will be getting both.
PSN ID: mpen91282

User Info: FourManSeven

FourManSeven
2 months ago#15
GfaqCodebreak posted...
CatalinaTio89 posted...
The only way it'll even be remotely fair is if they give the content to the original season pass holders for free. When you make a season pass you should get all the content no have to keep getting fifty million more passes. Greedy af,and of course SE's cult will buy it right up. Did we need a season pass for Rinoa? Aerith? Yuna? Tifa? Garnet? Seymour? Sephiroth? No,they were playable or developed already in game.

why are people so whiny about spending money on things they like?

Probably more because of the price. It's mediocre content that barely fills in the story, and should have been there to begin with.

User Info: Icecl_Keyheart

Icecl_Keyheart
2 months ago#16
Im pretty sure it was alreadly confirmed

User Info: JVII

JVII
2 months ago#17
_Dim_ posted...
yup, just to see the haters melt in their salty tears.

Pretty sure the "haters" love seeing reception like this:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv---multiplayer-expansion-comrades

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv-episode-prompto

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv-episode-gladiolus

User Info: JubeiSaotome

JubeiSaotome
2 months ago#18
CatalinaTio89 posted...
The only way it'll even be remotely fair is if they give the content to the original season pass holders for free. When you make a season pass you should get all the content no have to keep getting fifty million more passes. Greedy af,and of course SE's cult will buy it right up. Did we need a season pass for Rinoa? Aerith? Yuna? Tifa? Garnet? Seymour? Sephiroth? No,they were playable or developed already in game.

It's called a SEASON pass, not a lifetime pass.
YT: Anamanajewbee

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
2 months ago#19
I have no need for another Season pass, per se. I'd probably just buy them separately this time around. I don't know tho - just depends on the content and all that. I'd have to hear more firm plans re: what a new Season Pass would include before deciding.

User Info: soldjango

soldjango
1 month ago#20
JubeiSaotome posted...
CatalinaTio89 posted...

It's called a SEASON pass, not a lifetime pass.

This. A season pass is just a glorified bundle, it's not a ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Or are you actually insinuating that people shouldn't be paid for a product?

Edit:
KrankyKat posted...
I have no need for another Season pass, per se. I'd probably just buy them separately this time around. I don't know tho - just depends on the content and all that. I'd have to hear more firm plans re: what a new Season Pass would include before deciding.

You can always just wait until all the DLC is out and judge the season pass then.
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Fan Census - Season Pass 2018 or Season Pass #2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived