Kingsglaive and FFXV with Nomura commentary

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Kingsglaive and FFXV with Nomura commentary

User Info: motoleo

motoleo
3 weeks ago#1
Would you pay to see that?

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
3 weeks ago#2
Why was your previous Nomura thread locked? Request a lock yourself or were you flagged for something?

As for your question, not really, I don't ever watch commentary tracks.

User Info: ajmrowland1

ajmrowland1
2 weeks ago#3
Commentaries are worthwhile. Brotherhood has an untranslated one.
"Hodor"-Hodor

User Info: jordina

jordina
2 weeks ago#4
I would love to know how Nomura feels about FFXV. No one has asked him the question though.

User Info: NeithOF

NeithOF
2 weeks ago#5
jordina posted...
I would love to know how Nomura feels about FFXV. No one has asked him the question though.

They aren't allowed to ask Nomura questions about XV.
In October 2014 he went to new york comic con and before he appeared to give his interview and be asked questions by fans SE's PR manager told both journalists and fans not to ask any questions about XV.

The only time he has talked about XV is when Famitsu asked him why he left the project, he said "it was a company decision, i have nothing else to say".
The realization of one of my dreams came with the beginning of a nightmare. - Roberto Ferrari 2016

jordina
2 weeks ago#6
NeithOF posted...
jordina posted...

In October 2014 he went to new york comic con and before he appeared to give his interview and be asked questions by fans SE's PR manager told both journalists and fans not to ask any questions about XV.

The only time he has talked about XV is when Famitsu asked him why he left the project, he said "it was a company decision, i have nothing else to say".

haha says it all really. A bad subject for him then.

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
2 weeks ago#7
NeithOF posted...
jordina posted...

In 2014 FFXV wasn't even out yet, of course he couldn't answer questions about it.
There ain't nothing to get, you just gotta have that shine

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 weeks ago#8
jordina posted...
NeithOF posted...
jordina posted...

haha says it all really. A bad subject for him then.

Pretty much.

He gave birth to the characters and the overall arching theme and concepts for the game, only for them to be snatched away and developed by someone else.

That must hurt a lot.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 weeks ago#9
Getting back on topic, I would, sure, why not?

It’d be interesting but I don’t think he’d be happy with how they turned out.

Nomura seems like a detail oriented guy what with how he designs his characters and the story plot for KH.

He seems to like complexity and detail is what I’m getting at.

He’s be aghast at how barebones FFXV is.

jordina
2 weeks ago#10
Didn't Kingdom hearts ii have an insane amount of cutscenes? 14 hours i believe?

So over five times the amount FFXV has?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Kingsglaive and FFXV with Nomura commentary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived