I dont understand the hate.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. I dont understand the hate.

User Info: CloudyKuchiki

CloudyKuchiki
1 week ago#1
Im thoroughly enjoying this. Haven't enjoyed a final fantasy game this much since final fantasy 9 came out.
KWEH!
PSN: Cloudy_Kuchiki

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
1 week ago#2
I'm sure you'll be able to find threads on here with people explaining their complaints about the game.

*placeholder for people coming in saying it's the best game and everyone is just a nasty 'hater'*

*placeholder for people coming in saying it's the worst game ever made*

*placeholder for people coming in saying they are 50 hours in and still on Chapter 3*

*placeholder for people coming in explaining their complaints, with or without the preface of "I enjoyed the game, but..."*

User Info: kira09

kira09
1 week ago#3
https://youtu.be/IcUSXub_ypU

Watch this and tell me why you don’t understand the hate.

That’s how it was supposed to be. In the end we only got a surrogate of that with a story cut in half and over simplified gameplay to save development time because Mr “Tabata-sama”, as some people here like to call him, had the deadline to comply with.

Not saying is completely bad, but it’s definitely not what i, and many others, were expecting it to be.

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
1 week ago#4
Opinions, everyone has one.

Don't worry about understanding. If you're having fun in the discovery, that's what matters.

For what it's worth (not much) I love the game quite a lot too. It ain't perfect but I still enjoy it very much.
"Brain and brain, what is brain?!" --- https://catzigger.imgur.com/

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
1 week ago#5
kira09 posted...
https://youtu.be/IcUSXub_ypU

Watch this and tell me why you don’t understand the hate.

That’s how it was supposed to be. In the end we only got a surrogate of that with a story cut in half and over simplified gameplay to save development time because Mr “Tabata-sama”, as some people here like to call him, had the deadline to comply with.

Not saying is completely bad, but it’s definitely not what i, and many others, were expecting it to be.

Hating something for not living up to expectations based on a trailer is pretty dumb imo
Mind if I... Cut in? :B

User Info: kewe14

kewe14
1 week ago#6
There're people that hate it too much and there're people that love and defend it too much.

It was an alright game imo that kinda fell apart in the second half. If it wasn't called FF i doubt people would even still be talking about it.
I just hope someday in the future a mainline FF without dev problems will come out.

User Info: creis

creis
1 week ago#7
Once the honeymoon phase is over you'll understand, oh and feel free to backtrack on this board
Drip Drop No https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3mm3tPKfg

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
1 week ago#8
Finish the game completely and then you might have a better idea.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."

User Info: Spades1991

Spades1991
1 week ago#9
People feel betrayed or that they were lied to because of lots of cut content and that understandable. Most people (especial on this site) hate what I feel is an amazing game (prob in my top 5 immersive worlds with number one being shenmue) because of that.

User Info: CloudyKuchiki

CloudyKuchiki
1 week ago#10
Brocknoth posted...
Finish the game completely and then you might have a better idea.

If I ever stop fishing and driving around looking at the world then ill get around to it :p

Considering final fantasy XIII made me sell my copy within a week unfinished due to how shoddy it was this is already a massive improvement. Especially combat wise and character wise.
KWEH!
PSN: Cloudy_Kuchiki
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. I dont understand the hate.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived