Will there be less complains if all this DLC episodes become Free of charge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Will there be less complains if all this DLC episodes become Free of charge?

User Info: junxian127

junxian127
1 month ago#1
for those who purchase the main game?excluding that online expansion which still must be pay?

what do you think?

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
1 month ago#2
Both yes and no. The people who didn't buy the season pass, myself included, will love the first season episode dlc being free, but those who did purchase the season pass will feel as if they've been deceived, and rightfully so, and will complain enmass.

The only way they could possibly do this and get away with it is if they gave away some season two character episode dlc free to the first season season pass owners to compensate.
US PS4 PSN: Number090684

User Info: 1nternationa7

1nternationa7
1 month ago#3
No, not really. The main complaint is usually "why wasn't this in the main game to begin with?"
FC: 3239 - 6867 - 7639

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
1 month ago#4
well anyone that plays the PC version will kinda receive it for free.

User Info: stepan618

stepan618
1 month ago#5
My beef was always that no matter how good they make the game now, they effectively s*** on the biggest ff fans who purchased the game on day one. In fact the more they improve the game now the more aggrieved I feel. I wont be purchasing the next ff game until Im sure its the final version Im getting.

As an aside, adding important story content to dlc is a dick move.

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
1 month ago#6
stepan618 posted...
My beef was always that no matter how good they make the game now, they effectively s*** on the biggest ff fans who purchased the game on day one. In fact the more they improve the game now the more aggrieved I feel. I wont be purchasing the next ff game until Im sure its the final version Im getting.

like they do this all the time

User Info: 1nternationa7

1nternationa7
1 month ago#7
stepan618 posted...

At least they are making it better and not worse. *Cough FFX-2, FFXIII-2 , and Lightning Returns.

Also $5 is sure a lot more appealing than $50.
FC: 3239 - 6867 - 7639

User Info: OhhhSnakes

OhhhSnakes
1 month ago#8
Majority of my complaining stems from two things.

The game was show obviously ripped apart and replaced with a shallow, bare-bones experience in multiple areas, story, combat, lore, character dev.

The s***-ton of wasted time and resources.
Movie (how much money was that s*** and the obvious rewriting that took place in the game and disconnected s*** that was in the movie). Anime (way more expensive than people think). Japanese Audio Drama Prologue CD (what the f***?). Disconnected DLC (more i come!). VR Fishing (Lol). Mobile games. PSN game. Timed Festivals (that are removed). Timed Quests (that are removed).
Chris Cornell
...Aku Soku Zan...

User Info: Peachi

Peachi
1 month ago#9
1nternationa7 posted...
No, not really. The main complaint is usually "why wasn't this in the main game to begin with?"
VI > V > IX > VIII > X > IV > XII > VII > II > I > X-2 > III> XIII-2> XV > XIII > LR

User Info: Sighto

Sighto
1 month ago#10
Not especially since they don't fix the issues with the game's combat and story. The DLC is a band-aid placed on a body pulled from a wood chipper.
"You know what? Heroes get the raisins. And they choose the path."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Will there be less complains if all this DLC episodes become Free of charge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived