Weapon Forging... this game hates meh.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
  3. Weapon Forging... this game hates meh.

User Info: WArcher14

WArcher14
6 years ago#1
So, I'm Forging a Steel Lance for Fiona (Because a Forged weapon is the only way she's decent during DB chapters...) and everythings good. Bumped all the stats as high as I could. Good good. Then I go to use a Coin (I save before I make each Forged weapon, just in case I get Vine... good thing I did.) that's when the trouble started.

I've tryed to create this same exact weapon 14 (literally 14 times... no joke) times and EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to pick a card I get Vines. Every. Single. Time. No matter where I click, I get Vines. It's maddening.

The game must not want my Fiona to be decent. It's really pissing me off. I've almost broken my remote three times already.

I swear if this wasn't the only thing keeping Fiona from missing everything she attacked I'd give up...

Fml.
Do not read this! ... <Sigh> Nobody ever listens...

User Info: Number1YoshiFan

Number1YoshiFan
6 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932999-fire-emblem-radiant-dawn?search=card
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller

WArcher14
6 years ago#3
23 Vines now... This is insane.

WArcher14
6 years ago#4
Well that's good to know. Thanks man

User Info: Anouleth

Anouleth
6 years ago#5
Daniel is such a troll.
Devil: DEBATING VIDEO GAMES IS NOT AN ISSUE THAT ADMITS SHADES OF GREY THINGS ARE EITHER TOTALLY AWESOME OR INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
  3. Weapon Forging... this game hates meh.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived