Harvest Moon makes me depressed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  3. Harvest Moon makes me depressed.

User Info: Solarman98

Solarman98
8 years ago#11
i know how that is but i got over it the more i got to know the girl

User Info: DarkBlade2

DarkBlade2
8 years ago#12
I can talk to girls just fine. It's just girls that I like I get choked up and don't act normal towards them. In a word, it's "awkward"

That's what I meant.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your signature.

User Info: marik2004

marik2004
8 years ago#13
first be her friend...and then.......ask..for..more =)...........dont worry...at..least if she says..no.....at least.you have a friend.....so...dont worry..about it

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
8 years ago#14
Hey Perfect chaos! I recognize you from PotD.

Anyways, play Persona 3. It'll teach you everything you need to know about dating. >_>
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

User Info: worldlygrub2

worldlygrub2
8 years ago#15
This topic makes me a little less depressed... Not the only "awkward" guy :)
(\__/)
(='.'=) <('0'<) SIG BATTLE!!!

User Info: i_am_a_banana5

i_am_a_banana5
8 years ago#16
Iīm one of those "awkward" feeling guys too only thing that sucks is that the girl I like likes me back and i just canīt do anything about it cause something makes me feel weird inside -_-
FC: 536941685734 Name: Luis Town: Yonkers MPH: 0215 4673 1230

User Info: animekitsune

animekitsune
8 years ago#17
Lots of girls, myself included, think it's cute when guys are awkward. You're probably doing something else wrong.
SHO MINAMIMOTO for Character Battle VII!

User Info: kdg0189

kdg0189
8 years ago#18
^^ I agree. I think it's cute and adorable when a guy is a little awkward and shy. It's a lot better than a guy being straight forward and trying to get in a girl's pants. I'd much rather have a guy that's shy and takes his time getting to know me rather than rushing into things.

User Info: NurseFin

NurseFin
8 years ago#19
Ooooh, I don't think it's cute at all, it's one of the biggest turnoffs ever. xD But that's just me I guess.

User Info: Rift

Rift
8 years ago#20
Wow, I don't even say anything in this topic and everybody's depressed and humiliated? I think that's a first on this board.

Way to go!
It's not that I have an active imagination, it's that I have megalomaniacal delusions of grandeur.
http://h1.ripway.com/Rift/ (7 Aug 08)
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  3. Harvest Moon makes me depressed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived