Cakes for Thanksgiving Festival

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  3. Cakes for Thanksgiving Festival

User Info: tayaleoni

tayaleoni
8 years ago#1
Luke showed up this morning and gave me a spinach cake (ugh, I even like spinach but I'm reluctant to eat this cake). I only had two breadfruits in my fridge so my cakes are limited. Anyway here are my cake-related questions:

1) Can I give the spinach cake back to Luke, or will he know that I'm re-gifting?

2) If I give away the carrot cake I've been saving, when will be the next chance for me to buy (or make) another one? I don't have any carrots.

3) I made a "Sweet Potato Cake" which does not require a breadfruit and it doesn't really look like the other cakes. Does it still count as a cake?

4) Can I still give a cake to Jin even though he is married? I assume I can... but Jin is not really a sweets guy so I still want to get the Thanksgiving Festival response.

That's it I guess. Actually, wait, can I buy cakes from the Sundae Inn? I'm not sure if I've seen them for sale there....

User Info: tayaleoni

tayaleoni
8 years ago#2
Alright I experimented and I'll answer some of my own questions.

You CAN re-gift the cake you receive in the morning.

Sweet Potato Cake does NOT count as cake. I got a regular "thanks" message instead of a "yay cake" message.

You CAN give cake to a married man.

Holy moly Owen does not seem to like cake. He said he'll accept it because it's thanksgiving but his reaction was less than ideal. I gave him Yam cake. Is there a kind of cake that he will eat?

Sundae Inn does NOT sell cake. What good are you!

Still not sure if I should give away my only carrot cake. I'm going to need it later but if I can buy it soon than it won't really matter.

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
8 years ago#3
You can buy another Carrot Cake at the Winter Market, so you're good to give it away.
CaffeineNebula.com; LittleWhiteStatistics.com; ReadingForResults.com
Currently Playing: Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  3. Cakes for Thanksgiving Festival

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived