Giving Cake on Thanksgiving

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  3. Giving Cake on Thanksgiving

User Info: PeachSmoothie

PeachSmoothie
8 years ago#1
Does giving cake give any extra points in terms of friendship? Since it's not an official festival, but everyone in town talks about it.

I had given some cakes out to certain people, but when I gave one to Owen, he actually lost a heart, and is now at nine. I didn't know he was so adverse to sweets, but he seemed okay when I offered it to him.

Some other people on the board have said that you should give a cake to the person you're trying to woo, but that backfired with Owen. Anyone know more about the festival?
www.chiayii.com

User Info: JEMillais

JEMillais
8 years ago#2
I’m not really sure if the cakes carry any sort of extra friendship boost or not, but I do know that the kind of cake a potential spouse gives you is also the kind of cake they enjoy receiving.

That’s kind of odd, though. I guess even though some people seem to appreciate the gesture, their likes/dislikes still come into play.
"Innocence can only be wisdom in a world without evil."
Sister Aloysius
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  3. Giving Cake on Thanksgiving

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived