The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

ATTN: ASDA at midnight selling gta

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. ATTN: ASDA at midnight selling gta

User Info: JJH462

JJH462
9 years ago#1
to all the UK gamers who left it too late to get a pre-order, the 24hr ASDA stores are selling the game tonight

i phoned my local ASDA (portrack lane, stockton) and asked about GTA, the woman told me that they have gta behind the game/cd/dvd counter ready to sell at 1 minute past midnight.

im guessing this is the same at all 24hr asdas, hope it helped anyone who didnt have a pre order

User Info: Dom36

Dom36
9 years ago#2
Yup they are...also my local Aada hasn't done any pre-preorders so those who bare the late night should get a copy.
The amount you think GT4 sucks is proportional to the amount you suck at driving...Fact!
PSN: GtAce36

User Info: c1on

c1on
9 years ago#3
So are alot of the 24 hour Tesco's mate, checked the number 1 and 2 game charts. There's an empty space for GTA stating it will be available from 00.01 29th April, so i'm guessing you'll be able to grab a copy there.

User Info: grimshaw106

grimshaw106
9 years ago#4
Yeah, I'm off to Tesco getting it tonight.
PSN: grimshaw106
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. ATTN: ASDA at midnight selling gta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived