How to be a cop in GTA IV - PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. How to be a cop in GTA IV - PS3

User Info: Pamens88

Pamens88
8 years ago#1
Ok so just got GTA IV and before i start playing to missions i wanna know the city ... u know free roam and stuff .. i know in san andreas u get in a cop car press up arrow and ur a cop chasing after criminals but in liberty city up doesnt work and when i press L1 and go to view current crimes it says server error why is that? why is there a server error wen im not playing online?

User Info: dankanefan

dankanefan
8 years ago#2
Online was down off and on today.

As far as Vigilante Missions, you'll be able to access them and the taxi missions later in the game.
PSN: DWilson8504

User Info: Rattlesnake_8

Rattlesnake_8
8 years ago#3
Maybe you have to do the missions and get up to a certain point before you can.. after all you just came to the country and wont know how to hack into a police computer already.

User Info: redorblue88

redorblue88
8 years ago#4
No thats not it. I think you have to be out of mission. Otherwise maybe you have to have passed this mission where Brucie gets you to steal a cop car. But I think you can do it anytime.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. How to be a cop in GTA IV - PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
100% Checklist For GTA IVTrini_Bwoi32511/26 9:51PM