You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Hello, we're soon in the 2nd week into GTA. I and a fw others have already finished the game, and learnd some lessons. So post your best tips and tricks, heres mine.
* Go with the MAC-10 for driving becouse you need those 50 shots.
* When your low on life, call 911 and ask for the paramedics, they boost your health to max, but it will cost you. (You can ofc kill them afterwards to get your money back. This will get you 2 stars tho.)
* When playing Cops n' Crooks as mafia, you can head towards the water to get a boat, this will keep you far away from the police.
* Don't waste a RPG ($5000) on a helicopter, use the combat sniper to take the two gunmens or the driver.
* When driving the Turismo and you need to shoot someone behind you, do a 180 turn, shoot while in reverse then turn 180 agian. (To protect you from flying out the frontwindow),
* You can go to Bohan and watch the houses to see a suicide jumper.
* The "Blista Compact" is one of the best cars ingame, and its common to,
* The Taxi-cabs is great, its boring, but handles really good,
* When escaping the cops, use a car that steer with all 4 wheels. Never take patriot.
* Bikes is the best way to run out the cops. (Don't forget your helmet, wich reduces damage taken by 3%)