Only $.95/80MS today (12/3) on Games for Windows Live!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shadowrun
  3. Only $.95/80MS today (12/3) on Games for Windows Live!

User Info: AnEternalEnigma

AnEternalEnigma
6 years ago#1
Microsoft has been doing these insane daily deals for select Games for Windows Live games.

Today's deal is Shadowrun. It's only 80 Microsoft Points ($.95)! Get it while it's hot!

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games/Shadowrun/

User Info: BesomeGames

BesomeGames
6 years ago#2
Oh you can bet yourself I got this, as well as Deus Ex, AOE III and the expansions, and Bioshock. I dont get the hate on GFW or GFWL, its been perfect for me, just like Steam.

I heard this game was cross compatible with the 360 and was intrigued but at 80msp now I can finally check it out. Just looking to get some chievos on the PC, hopefully this doesnt suck.
360 Gamertag: BesomeGames | Steam: BesomeGames
Pokemon Soul Silver: 0689 7490 9549!

User Info: OreoBoy206

OreoBoy206
6 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: 9841507

6 years ago#4

Thrust posted...
Oh you can bet yourself I got this, as well as Deus Ex, AOE III and the expansions, and Bioshock. I dont get the hate on GFW or GFWL, its been perfect for me, just like Steam.

I heard this game was cross compatible with the 360 and was intrigued but at 80msp now I can finally check it out. Just looking to get some chievos on the PC, hopefully this doesnt suck.
---
360 Gamertag: BesomeGames | Steam: BesomeGames
Pokemon Soul Silver: 0689 7490 9549!

I bought it as well but GFWL is annoying. It's just clunky and I hate how it uses my Windows Live account. I signed up for xbox live a long time ago and no longer use that e-mail so when signing in to GFWL it signs me out of my account on hotmail and MSN as well.

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
6 years ago#5
I got it. I've been waiting for the games price to drop at stores forever now. It simply stays at $20 forever... just like Halo 1 & 2.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

User Info: 9841507

6 years ago#6

Sure enough the game has a GFWL error and won't run.

Microsoft can **** right off with this garbage service, not a single game I've purchased from it has worked so far.

User Info: Brendy_Boy

Brendy_Boy
6 years ago#7
Unfortunately, you can no longer talk to Xbox users because of M$'s voice update to Xbox Live.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover

User Info: ATLReppa770

ATLReppa770
6 years ago#8

Brendy_Boy posted...
Unfortunately, you can no longer talk to Xbox users because of M$'s voice update to Xbox Live.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover

Ah, is that why no one could hear me !?

1. Boards
  2. Shadowrun
  3. Only $.95/80MS today (12/3) on Games for Windows Live!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived