Fear the Repo funny story.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jedikendor

jedikendor
4 years ago#1
Ok. Im on my way to steal the delivery van when i notuce a cop care violently following me. At first i couldnt figure out what was going on till i stopped, and who should jump out of the cop car, but the guy who owned the first car i stole. I had origenally used a cruiser to get the first car, and naturally left it there. So the guy jumped into the cruiser, and literally chased me. Lol. I had no idea the game could process that. Anyways, i coukdnt let him stop me so i gave him a shotgun enema and got into the cop car he so kindly returned to me and got the van. Life is good.
Jedi Rangers Rock!

User Info: lalelulelosop

lalelulelosop
4 years ago#2
im pretty sure that happens sometimes some cars act more agressive towards me i never knew why unless their cholo cars or one of those shark vans, i also found out that if there is a passenger he usually stays in the car lmfao.
PSN: Solid_Gabe136
http://youtu.be/TApqh73L0aU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived